Self Isolation game plans

Revisit a couple of games I started but never really got into, either horizon zd or red dead 2.
Then again might try fallout 76 again.

Last edited:
Going to go back to red dead when my new controller arrives. Not having a reliable trigger was tricky.
wanna give red dead another go just didnt get into it but I kow I would prob like it if I gave it a proper go. Problem is I dont think I'd remember the controls so would have to start agaon and those first couple of hours are really f***ing slow

wanna give red dead another go just didnt get into it but I kow I would prob like it if I gave it a proper go. Problem is I dont think I'd remember the controls so would have to start agaon and those first couple of hours are really f***ing slow

Iirc, you can replay missions any time after they're completed.

If so, you could run through a short one to get used to the controls or play on from your last save and if unhappy with how you got on, play it again.

Played about 5 or 6 hours of Control over the last two days. It's well weird, so much so that I don't know if i really like or dislike it. I just want to know what is going on.

Played about 5 or 6 hours of Control over the last two days. It's well weird, so much so that I don't know if i really like or dislike it. I just want to know what is going on.
Am the exact same. Really don’t know if I’m gonna continue, it’s not unenjoyable but it’s also not really enjoyable either 🤷🏻‍♂️

Am the exact same. Really don’t know if I’m gonna continue, it’s not unenjoyable but it’s also not really enjoyable either 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think the action is canny but moving around between fights is pretty boring, the map is shite and I think it just seems a bit bland/grey looks wise. It's only supposed to be 12-15 hours main campaign so I think I'll finish it just to get the trophy. It's a 7 out of 10.

I think the action is canny but moving around between fights is pretty boring, the map is shite and I think it just seems a bit bland/grey looks wise. It's only supposed to be 12-15 hours main campaign so I think I'll finish it just to get the trophy. It's a 7 out of 10.
I haven’t got to the part where you can throw stuff yet, just have the gun, I’d guess the fights become more enjoyable with that

I haven’t got to the part where you can throw stuff yet, just have the gun, I’d guess the fights become more enjoyable with that

It's quite early in where you learn the skill. Sacked the game off myself and have played through first 3 Uncharted games and half of the fourth. I might go back to Control at some stage.

I've been getting right into watching Twitch feeds of games I play. One streamer recently made me an admin of their channel.

Tonight I played Dungeons & Dragons for the first time in about 25 years using Discord and a role-playing website called Roll20 with a bunch of Americans, streamed live on Twitch.

Not something I would have predicted myself doing a few months ago.

Had a great time!

Also, I've been playing a lot of ARK: Survival Evolved these past 2 months. Notched up 800 hours on it so far, in very little time. :eek:

Last edited:
quarantine so far...

doom (2016)
Days gone
Resident evil 3
Witcher blood and wine dlc(use the term dlc loosely!)
Predator hunting grounds(annoyingly addictive)

Back