Self Isolation game plans

Thank you. I’m afraid I’m a luddite mate. What does running in dosbox mean and is it complicated?
CM2 was made for an old version of windows - probably a 16bit application and that won't work in Win 7 / 10
Dos box is a dos emulator that lets you play old games.

Doesn't take too much doing. I'm sure there's plenty of guides if you google "how to use dosbox".
Or CM0102 will "just work" fine.

you playing on PC or console? Played it on PC ages ago and read the console version isnt too good.
Console marra. I got it on its Xbox release. I want good at first but is very enjoyable now. Rarely crashes anymore and is constantly updated.
Compared to PC it’s still miles behind, mind.

So whats every planning on playing through our period of self isolation?? Will be working from home the next two weeks and wont be busy so going to give horizon zero dawn another run through. Absolutely loved that game first time around but when the DLC came out I had forgotten how to play so just got annihilated. Looking forward to giving that a go.

Will try Shadow of the collossus to though I'm not too sure that will be my thing.
Stopping in by mesel should work.

Sea of Thieves, got a couple of quests to do.

Back into BFV probably.

1 week into this isolation thing and I’m bored shitless mind.

Monument Valley 2 is free on iOS and Android currently. It's a very beautiful game, worth a go for nowt.

Now I wonder if I can find an emulator that let's my play the old Commodore classic Daleys Thompson's Decathlon. Ganna struggle to relive the experience without a joy stick. Super Hangon was a classic anarl

Back