Self Isolation game plans

Last one I tried was 2005 ! And that's after buying every single once since the first version with real names (which was their 2nd release of CM1)
I started with CM2 but 97/98 was I really got into it. Missed a few in the early 00's but think I've had them all since 2005. A complete waste of time. :lol:

Working from home for the next month starting on Monday, so thankfully have Animal Crossing and Persona 5 R coming out during that time to keep me occupied :cool:

Got fuck all mate.

Logon or register to see this image
😲
Got Nioh 1, Far Cry 5 and No Man's Sky to choose from as games I've not started properly before. Not that I'm expecting self isolation to happen mind but working remotely will probably free up an extra hour or 2
Just seen Far cry 5 is $14.99 going to download it.
Footy Manager 2020 is free for the next 6 days.
Haven't played it in 10 years, but I'm going to give it a go.
Link, I've got a 6 month demo (In game 6 months)

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s taken about 5 years but both PS4 controllers have gone dodgy in the last week. Need to gan bulk buying.

Just started Assassins Creed Origins and have Far Cry 4, both of which I bought in the Christmas sale.

Reckon I have got about £50 of PS4 vouchers too which are burning a hole. So any suggestions would be welcome. My last game was Spiderman, loved it.

Is there anywhere I can play Championship Manager from around 96/97?

Also, I’m thinking of buying Red Dead 2. Do I need to have played the first one to ‘get it’?

Also, I’m thinking of buying Red Dead 2. Do I need to have played the first one to ‘get it’?

Red Dead 2 is set before the first one mate so no. The character you play in the first one is in the second one but he isn't the character you play.

You can dowload champ man 01/02 for free if that's any good?

The last season of each game was always the best - CM2's last was 97/98 I think:
I think you'll have to run it in dosbox though.

CM01/02 (based on CM3) still has a thriving community, get bugfixes and data updates.

SI gave away the rights too, so its all totally legal - all download links are on the website.

The last season of each game was always the best - CM2's last was 97/98 I think:
I think you'll have to run it in dosbox though.

CM01/02 (based on CM3) still has a thriving community, get bugfixes and data updates.

SI gave away the rights too, so its all totally legal - all download links are on the website.
Thank you. I’m afraid I’m a luddite mate. What does running in dosbox mean and is it complicated?

Back