Self Isolation game plans

Luckily a lot of the most recent PS+ games have been good so when I’m told to self isolate I’m doing that.

Already got a bit of a rallying call from friends to try this new COD (free battle royale one). Also, dug our my old PS3 recently ready to try some old PS1 games I have hanging around. Haway the quarantine.

Anyone playing Plague inc?
Trying to restore my progress from previous games - but it's been on an hour and still not done it yet. Am I fuck playing through the entire thing from scratch again
Trying to restore my progress from previous games - but it's been on an hour and still not done it yet. Am I fuck playing through the entire thing from scratch again
Looks like its not possible to recover progress unless you were on the same version of the game and on the same version of Android - so that's fucked.
I’ve been hammering it for months now.

Just one more turn
Going to give it another go. It was that or City Skylines again.

Last edited:

Looks like its not possible to recover progress unless you were on the same version of the game and on the same version of Android - so that's fucked.

Going to give it another go. It was that or City Skylines again.
Didn’t mine skylines. But find Civ much more fun tbh.

Downloaded Witcher 3 last month, struggled to get into it so far.
Just downloaded the Bioshock series gonna play through those again, easily some of my all time favourite and absolutely brilliant games - 1 and 3 especially

Got Mario Kart 8. I'm not enjoying it as much as I'd expected. The Runner Games are available on Steam for about £1 each - worth a look. Prices coming to Switch and PS4 too.

Probably smash DOOM Eternal in over the next week or so then sell it. Still got FIFA, COD Warzone and my Oculus Quest to keep me entertained.

Was off work for three weeks and clocked Red Dead 2 (story mode) in that time after it took me ages just to get going with it. Hammered FIFA 20 career mode too and did about 5 seasons with SAFC (now established top 10 in the Prem). Working from home these days so have less time but going to install AC Odessey which I got for Xmas.

Footy Manager 2020 is free for the next 6 days.
Haven't played it in 10 years, but I'm going to give it a go.

Back