Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

It’s class but very hard (good thing imo but some don’t like it).

Don’t go into it with Souls mentality of dodge everything or it’ll batter you.

Played an hour last night. Enjoying it as I thought I would. From Software make class games. Never grow tired of it.

It's excellent. Easier than DS and the pause function takes a massive amount of difficulty away

Went into the Budha memory quite early and starting to think I've gone too soon :lol:

It's excellent. Easier than DS and the pause function takes a massive amount of difficulty away

Went into the Budha memory quite early and starting to think I've gone too soon :lol:

I did exactly that. Stuck on butterfly. Need to do more than just dodge. Taking the games prompts too literally. Didn't get this kind of guidance on the other games, just worked that shit out!

Final boss kicking the shit out of me. Die on the first stage 30% of the time, 2nd stage 60% of the time and if i ever get to the spear phase get my arse kicked.

just got this,any tips before i start?
(before my ps4 ends up outside,on pavement,in pieces?)

Don't play it as if you are playing a Dark Souls game.

Practice parrying as much as you can before you really get in to it. Can't wing it with blocking and rolling as easily as you can in DS

Don't play it as if you are playing a Dark Souls game.

Practice parrying as much as you can before you really get in to it. Can't wing it with blocking and rolling as easily as you can in DS
only played Dark Souls 3,took a massive huff about 5/10 minutes in,the first ‘boss’ fight.
i’m expecting a similar hissy fit with this,probably shouldn’t have bought it really:lol:

only played Dark Souls 3,took a massive huff about 5/10 minutes in,the first ‘boss’ fight.
i’m expecting a similar hissy fit with this,probably shouldn’t have bought it really:lol:
Aye :lol:

Played all the Dark Souls but not this, and from what I can gather it’s harder than Dark Souls.

Just got round to playing this as I’ve now platinumed Bloodborne. Taking some getting used to like feel like I’m just pressing the controller and hoping. :lol:

Just got round to playing this as I’ve now platinumed Bloodborne. Taking some getting used to like feel like I’m just pressing the controller and hoping. :lol:

You'll get used to it, there are a few bosses that force you to learn the mechanics. It's very satisfying when it does.

You'll get used to it, there are a few bosses that force you to learn the mechanics. It's very satisfying when it does.

I’ve beat a few of the mini bosses and the first main boss on the horse. That fight made me think it was finally clicking but I then eventually got to Lady Butterfly and found I was very wrong. :lol:

All part of the fun with these games though. I’ll get the silly cow in the next few tries I bet.

Back