Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Anyone getting or already got this? just came out today I gave it a download earlier. From the people behind Dark Souls etc

The Master

Midfield
It’s class but very hard (good thing imo but some don’t like it).

Don’t go into it with Souls mentality of dodge everything or it’ll batter you.

Jongi

Full Back
Played an hour last night. Enjoying it as I thought I would. From Software make class games. Never grow tired of it.

UTW

Midfield
It's excellent. Easier than DS and the pause function takes a massive amount of difficulty away

Went into the Budha memory quite early and starting to think I've gone too soon :lol:

Jongi

Full Back
It's excellent. Easier than DS and the pause function takes a massive amount of difficulty away

Went into the Budha memory quite early and starting to think I've gone too soon :lol:
I did exactly that. Stuck on butterfly. Need to do more than just dodge. Taking the games prompts too literally. Didn't get this kind of guidance on the other games, just worked that shit out!

everstar

Winger
Final boss kicking the shit out of me. Die on the first stage 30% of the time, 2nd stage 60% of the time and if i ever get to the spear phase get my arse kicked.

I am Boss

Winger
just got this,any tips before i start?
(before my ps4 ends up outside,on pavement,in pieces?)
Don't play it as if you are playing a Dark Souls game.

Practice parrying as much as you can before you really get in to it. Can't wing it with blocking and rolling as easily as you can in DS

screwjack

Midfield
Don't play it as if you are playing a Dark Souls game.

Practice parrying as much as you can before you really get in to it. Can't wing it with blocking and rolling as easily as you can in DS
only played Dark Souls 3,took a massive huff about 5/10 minutes in,the first ‘boss’ fight.
i’m expecting a similar hissy fit with this,probably shouldn’t have bought it really:lol:

Dexter

Striker
only played Dark Souls 3,took a massive huff about 5/10 minutes in,the first ‘boss’ fight.
i’m expecting a similar hissy fit with this,probably shouldn’t have bought it really:lol:
Aye :lol:

Played all the Dark Souls but not this, and from what I can gather it’s harder than Dark Souls.