Sega Mastersystem tech help?

OOOSH YEAH

Striker
Won’t play through me TV. Looks like it won’t pick up the signal from the console. Is there a cable I can buy that will convert the signal to let me plug it into HD socket or something?

Preferably on amazon so I can get it quick.

I’m absolutely clueless with stuff like this so try and explain as if I’m a complete halfwit please

Yes

1 Open your browser
2 Type Connect Sony Mastersystem to HD TV and click search symbol
3 Scroll to videos, pick one and watch
4 Write down the name of the connector (or use a note app on your phone if you don't have pen and paper)
5 Type connector type followed by Amazon and click search symbol
6 Browse links or ads and choose Amazon link
7 Read description to see it matches your need, check product delivery time and click buy if suitable, if not repeat steps 6 and 7.
8 Go to basket and complete playment instructions
9 Congratulate yourself for completing the task without resorting to common sense

My guess is you'll need a RF adapter

Yes

1 Open your browser
4 Write down the name of the connector (or use a note app on your phone if you don't have pen and paper)
7 Read description to see it matches your need, check product delivery time and click buy if suitable, if not repeat steps 6 and 7.
9 Congratulate yourself for completing the task without resorting to common sense

Would not work. It’s a sega mastersystem this that I’ve got

Yes

1 Open your browser

Playment on words.

Would not work. It’s a sega mastersystem this that I’ve got

My bad

1 Open your browser
2 Type Connect Sega Mastersystem to HD TV and click search symbol
8 Go to basket and complete payment instructions
Playment on words.

I'm having a mare, if only someone could invent common sense and get me out of this quandry.

Last edited:
Well I'll either plug my discovery in see if it works and send you it - or launch it out the window like Geldof in The Wall as 'One Of My Turns' plays
Should work nee bother but I’d rather it went on me telly so not an owld telly lying about like. No doubt I’ll have a go of California games and it’ll go back away :lol:

My bad

1 Open your browser
2 Type Connect Sega Mastersystem to HD TV and click search symbol
8 Go to basket and complete payment instructions

I'm having a mare, if only someone could invent common sense and get me out of this quandry.
It’s almost like you can use this place for a bit advice from people you know will have the answer. Not unlike asking this place what size bike to buy to fit you.

Wise. This fuckers as big as an ox, like

Proper artifact someone's stowed away
My lass had a massive old telly like. Might just give it to her to test. Not even sure if it works. There’s no lights or owt on a mastersystem to even know if the thing is grafting

Last edited:
It’s almost like you can use this place for a bit advice from people you know will have the answer. Not unlike asking this place what size bike to buy to fit you.

My lass had a massive old telly like. Might just give it to her to test. Not even sure if it works. There’s no lights or owt on a mastersystem to even know if the thing is grafting

Have you ordered the part yet?

I know when I bought an Atari system, it needed to go through a video recorder that connected to the telly via scart.

What is it you're wanting to play? Whatever it is you will quickly realise that the nostalgia isn't worth the fuck on.
Nowt. I agree with you. It’s not me that wants to play on it. I bought it, played Wonderboy 3 for about an hour, remembered you can’t save games and fucked it off. California Games was fun but I got bored after about 5 minutes :lol:

Back