Seen a seal today

As I was walking along the Riverside (South hylton)on my way back home from the town as I love my walks.

Spotted it out the corner of my eye no more than 25 yards away.

So I got closer and sat down on the grassy ledge and just watched it for about 15 mins, just me and the seal not another single soul in sight. It was chilled out bobbing up and down every now and then etc.

Never expected to see one exactly where I did, waters minging and quite shallow I'd imagine.

Nice experience tho

As I was walking along the Riverside (South hylton)on my way back home from the town as I love my walks.

So I got closer and sat down on the grassy ledge and just watched it for about 15 mins, just me and the seal not another single soul in sight. It was chilled out bobbing up and down every now and then etc.

Never expected to see one exactly where I did, waters minging and quite shallow I'd imagine.

Nice experience tho
If you had sat there long enough you may have got a "Kiss From A Rose"! :lol:

Was a dead seal pup on the beach this morning. The dog tried to eat it. That’s my whole story.

Nice experience tho
Beautiful post - made me blubber.

Nice experience tho
Boring

Back