Second XI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kyle Coetzer captaining Scotland.
Plenty will remember him and DiVa putting on 314 for the first wicket at the Riverside against Notts in 2009.

The past is indeed a foreign country:cry:

Kyle Coetzer captaining Scotland.
Plenty will remember him and DiVa putting on 314 for the first wicket at the Riverside against Notts in 2009.

The past is indeed a foreign country:cry:
He batted very well at Lord's in the FPT final against the southern backstabbers. The six he hit into the grandstand was effortless.

And some posters on here are shouting for Steel to be in the first team ????

I got laughed at the other day for mentioning Clark.

???? good cricketer, glad he's started well. I'm a strong believer in performance based rewards, he should be on the bus to Bristol on Friday.

57 - vs durham uni 7th, 8th 9th april
125 & 110 vs kent/essex 2nd xi 11th-12th april
100* as I type vs scotland a 2nd xi - 19th april

Last edited:
I got laughed at the other day for mentioning Clark.

???? good cricketer, glad he's started well. I'm a strong believer in performance based rewards, he should be on the bus to Bristol on Friday.

57 - vs durham uni 7th, 8th 9th april
125 & 110 vs kent/essex 2nd xi 11th-12th april
100* as I type vs scotland a 2nd xi - 19th april

Hard because our lineup looks pretty well set, even though I'm.not 100% convinced by it...im also not sure Clark is a natural top order bat so much as he'd be more use at say 4. But then I dont think Burnham is a natural 3 but we seem to be going with the Aussie theory of best bat at 3.

Becuae of steel's name I've decided he will be a great opener or 3. Clark I think middle order

Jennings, Cook, Steel, Burnham, Clark, Collingwood, Poynter, Wood, Carse, Rushworth, Onions

For me but Richardson, Coughlin and Pringle will be more likely to play.

So your arrival coincided with the collapse!!:confused:

Aye 5 wickets for not alot since I got here.

Mind I did get a free cushion

Some.very ordinary batting down the order here mind.

Last edited:
And 256-4 becomes 263-9!!!

Aye anar, sorry. 32-5 since I arrived

I thought I saw someone in there but it may have just been Harker hiding under the table from last night.

I'll tell you soon! Getting a bit breezy, I might sod it off for Whitburn if I cant sit inside here. Not too far to walk either for me so can have a few beers

I thought I saw someone in there but it may have just been Harker hiding under the table from last night.

Well it is open.

Think I still might do one mind. Hauntingly quiet in here with nobody else in and feel like I might get locked in and left here overnight.

Which wouldn't be so bad if the shutters weren't down on the bar!

Jealous of anyone there today.

Weather report has done me like a kipper

Last edited:
Was going to go down tomorrow but thought it was going to be finished after 2 days so made other plans instead.

Fuck sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back