Seats at the stadium with less legroom

Bit of an odd one this, but I used to have a season ticket at the back row of the lowest part of the lower bowl so (Row 15), and I had to move as I'm canny tall and there's slightly less leg room in these seats I assume due to the wall behind it.

Long shot but does anyone know if this is the case also in the Premier Concourse in row 5. So the back row again of the lower part of that?

Bit of an odd one this, but I used to have a season ticket at the back row of the lowest part of the lower bowl so (Row 15), and I had to move as I'm canny tall and there's slightly less leg room in these seats I assume due to the wall behind it.

Long shot but does anyone know if this is the case also in the Premier Concourse in row 5. So the back row again of the lower part of that?
That Row 15 was only squeezed in after they'd started selling tickets for the SOL. Row 14 was meant to be the back row, as we'd picked ours on the plan before we moved from Roker Park.

Back row of the West Stand and definitely less legroom but we stand up most of the game

That Row 15 was only squeezed in after they'd started selling tickets for the SOL. Row 14 was meant to be the back row, as we'd picked ours on the plan before we moved from Roker Park.
Ah didn't realise this. Aye it's tiny the leg room there.
Get an aisle seat?
Normal rows are fine anywhere in the aisle, it's just row 15 i had problems with and wondered if the back of the prem concourse would be the same, I need to move my seat as I'm taking another one of the kids with me next season and they had 3 together in row 5 of the premier concourse.

I've gone for it anyway.

Last edited:
Wish bloke in front of me would stop using his seat like a lounger so his back is sticking in my knees… Sit straight in your seat man
Bloke behind me knees me in back and bloke beside me has his legs so far apart you would think he was giving birth.
All invading my space… wish I could afford premier concourse padded seats.
It’s a good job you can’t drink beer in the seats as it would be all over the place as you cant move your arms … straight jacketed in as you are.

I had more space in main stand at Roker Park

Wish bloke in front of me would stop using his seat like a lounger so his back is sticking in my knees… Sit straight in your seat man
Bloke behind me knees me in back and bloke beside me has his legs so far apart you would think he was giving birth.
It’s a good job you can’t drink beer in the seats as it would be all over the place as you cant move your arms … straight jacketed in as you are.

I’d always seem to have the little lass / lad behind kicking their feet into the back of my seat.

Little shits.

Might be best to ask him rather than whinge about it on here.

I once went down and sat in Peter Reid's padded seat in the P.C. and it has less space than the rest due to the padding and it wasn't very comfortable.

If there was ever an argument for safe standing, this is it 🙄
I absolutely hate sitting watching football, even though I'm 71 😢

Well not a good argument for standing but a good reason.....
I watched 95% of my games following the Lads (+other games) standing in the bad old days of the 70s 🤣

I'm currently moving from New Zealand to France in a couple of months so will be looking a standing sections of teams in France, Germany or Italy .... might see if they'll take a 70 year old ex hooligan to their Ultras ranks 🤣🤣🤣

Suffered that row once, very annoying and uncomfortable and didn’t help it was a 3-2 defeat to Barnsley. Never again.

Might be best to ask him rather than whinge about it on here.

I was waiting for that 😂
I once went down and sat in Peter Reid's padded seat in the P.C. and it has less space than the rest due to the padding and it wasn't very comfortable.

😳… cheer up Peter Reid oh what can it mean to be fat little scouser with a tiny seat in the premier concourse

Last edited:

Back