Season Ticket Tracker 2023-24

I think it would have to. But there's been no announcement that SC sales have ended. From the view of @ca8msm it must now be immpossible to distinguish an Ipswcch sale from a new SC.

the club just insist a different ticket is used for the ipswich game. the next 10 days sees a lot of ST sold. Surprising how many leave it late

:lol: :lol: No chance a 1,000 have sacked it off cos of it.

IIrc, the number now is higher than at the end of last season. So anyone sacking it off has been replaced and more.
the club just insist a different ticket is used for the ipswich game. the next 10 days sees a lot of ST sold. Surprising how many leave it late
Definitely, now there's site of the category A prices. If you go to every game, it would be £736 at the price for Ipswich at least buying match by match.

Last edited:
Have yous looked at the seating plan as to what’s left?
It looks like there’s approx 15 seats on sale, full stop.
It’s mad!
I’m too thick to upload the photo onto here

*edit
Of course you put the one on I meant 🙈
[Attach
You mean this below
Aye!! It’s mental, I got the zoomed in one as well. Also too thick to do that.
I’m trying to read the help section, but also I’m pure shite at anything more than typing 😬
You mean this below
Thank you!!

Last edited:
I've not had a season ticket since the days of Roker Park, having lived down south for about 20 years now. Bought two for me and my sister a couple of weeks back.....

Fortunately I'm pretty laid back but I can understand why people get upset - just had a call from the ticket office to say the seats I had should never have been on sale as already belonged to someone. I don't know what they would have done if I'd kicked up and not been happy to move seats, someone wouldn't have been happy!

My mate was after seas ticket with his lad but said last night was nowt left , that’s what he must have meant , they’ve blanked everything out as of sold

+2, the online system is shockingly bad though. I found two seats together but for about 10 minutes it would only add one of them, then it jumped from 24 minutes to complete the transaction to 4 minutes. Bloody awful customer experience.

Back