Season ticket latest sales.

Define 'catchment area' please.
Would like think we'd hit 22,000 for start of season but don't really care if we don't. Not one for self celebrating or any of that, there's no point, we've got a bigger catchment area than the other league 1 sides after all.

Just as long as the fans in the stadium create a good atmosphere. We've had some class cup atmospheres with less people in :cool: crowd will be 30k for first game so should be rocking the lower bowl!
For where we are are i.e. League One, I think we're doing very well.

Remember part of our surrounding area is the North Sea unlike towns/cities further inland

I think they’ve sold as many as they can with marketing and words.

Sign a few players that could plausibly drive a promotion push and we’ll top that up nicely. At the minute we’ve got hardly any quality that would make you think we’ll go up.
We could go down!!! We are only attracting players nobody else wants.

Unsurprisingly sales have stagnated in recent weeks, I know my personal optimism has waned. A couple of decent signings may have tempted those on the fence, being embroiled in never ending transfer saga’s and not having a single bloke who can score a couple of goals a season currently on our books ..... it’s no surprise. Sorry for the cynical post but I think deep down we all knows that’s reality.

Unsurprisingly sales have stagnated in recent weeks, I know my personal optimism has waned. A couple of decent signings may have tempted those on the fence, being embroiled in never ending transfer saga’s and not having a single bloke who can score a couple of goals a season currently on our books ..... Yet we still manage to sell close to 22K
How opimisic is that.
Every other club in our league would love to be in our position, but they can't cos
We are Sunderland I say
We are Sunderland

Unsurprisingly sales have stagnated in recent weeks, I know my personal optimism has waned. A couple of decent signings may have tempted those on the fence, being embroiled in never ending transfer saga’s and not having a single bloke who can score a couple of goals a season currently on our books ..... it’s no surprise. Sorry for the cynical post but I think deep down we all knows that’s reality.
Good point marra

Fook the fencers . They are not fans they are bedwetting small cocks

Fair play to the new owners they created a buzz and got people buying into it. It’s business and they are in it to make money.

Back