Season ticket latest sales.

We should be able to attract at least 22,000 from that number as a 1 club city.

Washington is part of the city of Sunderland(remember Pickford)-use Chester-le-Street,Seaham,Peterlee,Spennymoor to make your point!!

Indeed it is apologies. Having lived there a lot of my life I'm used to differentiating it from the city centre & the surrounding areas. Apologies for the confusion !

Last edited by a moderator:

All things considered looking at the size of the built up area our support is fantastic.
You look at West Yorkshire for instance, over one and three quarter million people, Leeds a one club city and their support is often described as "massive".

The geographical area where you can attract fans from.

As I've said we are in a really good position as we're in a 1 team football mad city with only Newcastle competing to attract fans from the surrounding areas. Durham Washington ect
AFC Wimbledon and Charlton are in London and therefore have a bigger catchment area. I'm fairly confident that Coventry have as well.

AFC Wimbledon and Charlton are in London and therefore have a bigger catchment area. I'm fairly confident that Coventry have as well.
Aye if you're looking at it all literally instead of logically. Coventry fans are still protesting SISU anarl

It’s one big urban sprawl from Coventry to Warwick. It’s easier just to call it all Birmingham.
The people who live there would argue otherwise. It's like saying we are part of Newcastle

See I was right then. The club have announced that we just past years total today.

Why have the club announced then that we just past it today via a tweet an hour ago.
The new figure is that we passed the total sold last year including half season tickets at Chritmas time. The post a couple of weeks ago is what we sold before season started last year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back