Season ticket latest sales.

Sold just under 50 today. Do that for the next week, will be close to 22k :cool:

The 21600 season tickets sold last season including part season tickets sold at Christmas....

Would like think we'd hit 22,000 for start of season but don't really care if we don't. Not one for self celebrating or any of that, there's no point, we've got a bigger catchment area than the other league 1 sides after all.

Just as long as the fans in the stadium create a good atmosphere. We've had some class cup atmospheres with less people in :cool: crowd will be 30k for first game so should be rocking the lower bowl!

Would like think we'd hit 22,000 for start of season but don't really care if we don't. Not one for self celebrating or any of that, there's no point, we've got a bigger catchment area than the other league 1 sides after all.

Just as long as the fans in the stadium create a good atmosphere. We've had some class cup atmospheres with less people in :cool: crowd will be 30k for first game so should be rocking the lower bowl!
30,000 in league 1 would be a fantastic effort. I agree with you, if we hit the ground running I would predict 35,000+. Fingers crossed.

I'm on twitter now, so I'm well informed :cool:

Is there any pubs in Luton ? Last time I was there it was like India !!!!

I went to the sports bar by Sainsburys last time though it was nowt special. Ive got a couple of options. The Wetherspoons has shut down which says a lot.

I see a few bed wetters on this thread. Biggest restructuring in the club's history, a decade of shit to clear out and some folks are having a pop at the owners after one pre season friendly. What a joke.

Worse than bed setters mate ,this lot walk around in adult diapers, just in case they can't control their bowels as well .:D

I think they’ve sold as many as they can with marketing and words.

Sign a few players that could plausibly drive a promotion push and we’ll top that up nicely. At the minute we’ve got hardly any quality that would make you think we’ll go up.

Give it a rest FFS.
We're only a couple of weeks into July.

Chill out

Back