Season ticket latest sales.

It’s well weird, why would people not be chuffed that as a league 1 team we’ve sold so many season cards.
It’s mystifying
What bloody difference does it make to me and you if we sell more season tickets, the important thing is getting players in who are going to halt the slide ! We are so short in so many areas at the moment it's worrying, bloody Peterborough seem to be able to attract players that we want. Financial Fair Play - what a joke, and Short was one of the instigators of it ffs. FTM.

The chairman should concentrate on bringing done quality in instead of tweeting bollocks every 5 minutes

He hasn't tweeted for 2days

No we havent. 21600 last year and believe me if we had these 2 wouldve made a right song and dance of it.

This

We have. Do you even read our news or just come on here to have digs at the club without knowing anything yourself?

Last edited:
What bloody difference does it make to me and you if we sell more season tickets, the important thing is getting players in who are going to halt the slide ! We are so short in so many areas at the moment it's worrying, bloody Peterborough seem to be able to attract players that we want. Financial Fair Play - what a joke, and Short was one of the instigators of it ffs. FTM.
Bedwetter

There is 4 weeks until the start of the season. It’s not a huge number to sell.
There is a possibility we won’t of course there is but I just don’t think you can discount it out of hand
There isnt 4 weeks till start of season - our first league game is actually 3 weeks tomorrow !! Not long to get the new players in through the door !!

Calm down

There isnt 4 weeks till start of season - our first league game is only 3 weeks tomorrow !! Not long to get the new players in through the door !!
I said on here weeks ago it's going to be last few days when big earners leave. Ross is going to have to get a practically new team to gel instantly. Very hard thing to do. Not going to be easy.

Calm down
He's not far from the mark there Janey imo.

I said on here weeks ago it's going to be last few days when big earners leave. Ross is going to have to get a practically new team to gel instantly. Very hard thing to do. Not going to be easy.

He's not far from the mark there Janey imo.
We need signings obviously we do, my issue was the dismissal of the numbers who have bought season tickets. For me that’s admirable

It’s well weird, why would people not be chuffed that as a league 1 team we’ve sold so many season cards.
It’s mystifying

It goes against their relentless moaning that everything's terrible, the owners are charlatans with no money and we should all be furious.

In reality, outside of the internet, most people seem genuinely glad we're heading in a different direction with new people at the helm and are willing to give them a fair crack at it.

Season ticket sales are fantastic...a couple of good signings when we get the parasites out and Im sure they will be even better.

Given where we are we are in a great position. We havent to let the Mags, Wums and the super Colin Todds on here suck our will to live.

Onwards and upwards.

It goes against their relentless moaning that everything's terrible, the owners are charlatans with no money and we should all be furious.

In reality, outside of the internet, most people seem genuinely glad we're heading in a different direction with new people at the helm and are willing to give them a fair crack at it.
The fair crack is exactly the point for most, we are all aware it might not work out, certainly my stance from day 1 has been it could go belly up, but I’ll enjoy the ride.
Some never gave them a chance, some gave them a chance, a chance that lasted weeks before criticising, and moaning and the chance lasted until it was decided it was garbage

Be gone.

This thread has no place for you, with your rational thought and optimism.

Back