Season ticket latest sales.

Think everyone who wants one has got one by now. Might see afew half season tickets if we go well but a lot of people will pick & choose games where the tickets will probably be really cheap/free

Think everyone who wants one has got one by now. Might see afew half season tickets if we go well but a lot of people will pick & choose games where the tickets will probably be really cheap/free

Sold just under 50 today. Do that for the next week, will be close to 22k :cool:

The 21600 season tickets sold last season including part season tickets sold at Christmas....

Sold just under 50 today. Do that for the next week, will be close to 22k :cool:

The 21600 season tickets sold last season including part season tickets sold at Christmas....

We sell about 30-50 a day this time of year. And we have a burst the week of the first home game

We will end about 22500-23000. If we doing well at xmas we will sell 1500 to 2000

It’s quite steady and predictable

I thought mine had just renew ed automatically. But it hasnt, c an I get it at the end of the month? And what's the increased price?

I see a few bed wetters on this thread. Biggest restructuring in the club's history, a decade of shit to clear out and some folks are having a pop at the owners after one pre season friendly. What a joke.

That made me chuckle. It puts things in to context perfectly.

Hopefully we can add some quality in the next few weeks.

Back