Season Card Q&A

My Leeds supporting mate just forwarded me what options they’ve been given for this season.

The difference between a professional outfit and a bunch of non leaguers trying their arm. They've got a well thought out plan that gives everyone the opportunity to do whatever suits their individual circumstances, we've got a bunch of penny pinching twats who were trying anything they could to keep every penny they could even if it meant old blokes with no Internet paying for something they couldn't use. It's amazing how quickly they've shown this side after sounding like they were going to be the polar opposite. That was their whole selling point, the attitude of "we're not the richest, but we genuinely care about the fan experience and unlike some random billionaires we won't ever take you for granted". They've got nothing going for them now they've shown their true colours. Time to go.

As good a place as any to post this, and excellent as always.

When you read through what people replied to him on twitter I don't see how anyone at all can back Donald and Methven.

Has anyone received a reply from the ticket office? I'm not cancelling, just want to make sure the bairn is renewed as well as mine.

The difference between that — and it would suggest there’ll be a similarly professional plan in place for next season — and how the clowns who run our club are handling this is breathtaking.

Well done Leeds for being errrr competent, I suppose.

Our owners are on a different planet. Much as it pains me to say it, this is proper customer service from Leeds (for want of a better expression).

The clowns running SAFC should be ashamed.

Our owners are on a different planet. Much as it pains me to say it, this is proper customer service from Leeds (for want of a better expression).

The clowns running SAFC should be ashamed.
This is the only example I’ve seen of what other clubs are doing but I don’t imagine Leeds will be particularly exceptional.

Myself and others have talked about similar strategies the club could have taken on this very thread because it’s more or less common sense, and I don’t take any pleasure in it. The sad reality is that most of our season ticket holders would have been happy to settle for far less than many of the perks Leeds are offering (which can and will I suspect be easily extended in to next season, should it need to be) as a gesture of goodwill and carry on supporting such as match programmes and vouchers etc prior to the Q&A.

The club have cost themselves a fortune and you’re right, they should be ashamed.

The difference between a professional outfit and a bunch of non leaguers trying their arm. They've got a well thought out plan that gives everyone the opportunity to do whatever suits their individual circumstances, we've got a bunch of penny pinching twats who were trying anything they could to keep every penny they could even if it meant old blokes with no Internet paying for something they couldn't use. It's amazing how quickly they've shown this side after sounding like they were going to be the polar opposite. That was their whole selling point, the attitude of "we're not the richest, but we genuinely care about the fan experience and unlike some random billionaires we won't ever take you for granted". They've got nothing going for them now they've shown their true colours. Time to go.
And when are these fuckers gonna give details for refunds

Are there still no details about application for refunds?

They said in the press release that you can now apply for it but gave no details on how or when you could do it?

They said in the press release that you can now apply for it but gave no details on how or when you could do it?

Didn't they just say that details on how to apply would be announced shortly.

The last part of the statement on 12 June so I expect details will be released shortly.

We would like to thank all supporters for their continued patience and support during this time of uncertainty and we will release further information, including a step-by-step guide, regarding the refund processes above in the coming days.

Back