Search Function not working?

Tried searching on PF for a thread about the Armenian triallist, was absolutely positive there was one and had his first name to search on, but nothing came up. Found the search function struggling generally to find anything from the past week or so. Anyone else had this?

Happening on Chrome on an iPad Air 2 with standard OS and a standard Samsung Galaxy S7 on Firefox

Tried searching on PF for a thread about the Armenian triallist, was absolutely positive there was one and had his first name to search on, but nothing came up. Found the search function struggling generally to find anything from the past week or so. Anyone else had this?

Happening on Chrome on an iPad Air 2 with standard OS and a standard Samsung Galaxy S7 on Firefox
The search function on here is awful but it appears to be working ok and generally finding things, do you have the guys name and I'll do a search for you? I've already searched and found a few armenian posts but none about a triallist.

@Cockney Mackem I was looking for a post and it definitely exists still unlike most of my oeuvre which get deleted... I think in the last few days the search function has gone wrong too

especially if you use dates
and it doesn't seem to be picking up posts in the last week at all with certain parameters put in

I did a few searches earlier, trying to locate an smb thread "Netflix shows that might have slipped through the net".

Tried a few different searches to find it but couldn't, so I went to google and used "site:readytogo.net/smb Netflix shows slipped through the net" and found it straight away.

The Armenian trialist was Gael Andonian.

I've just done a search for 'SEARCH FUNCTION' to find this thread and it didnt pick up this thread, just a couple of threads from ages ago so its probably knackered.

Confirmed, there has been a problem indexing posts since last Sunday. The indexes are being rebuilt now but this will take a few hours to complete.
I'm wondering if thats the same problem as this: when I click on a users latest messages its not showing any from the last few days.

Yes that would be caused from the same problem, index is still rebuilding but shouldn't be too long to complete now.

------

Indexing completed, try your searches again now.
Done, problem solved.

Back