Sean Hughes RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he have it off with Jonathan Ross's missus?

Andrew Sachs will be waiting for him at the pearly gates with a pint (or non alcoholic beverage of his choice)

Didn’t know about that. Googled it and years after in 2007 he said it was bollocks but oddly he said back then that he didnt expect to live long as he was knackered, unless he was on the sauce all the time and knew he wouldnt pack it in.

I’m sometimes curious how much people like this drink because like most I have more than I should, but rarely get smashed. Should you be worried...

Had a brief conversation with him in a London cafe about 10 years ago,just random chat about a weirdo outside
One of me better celeb spotting visits

A very, very funny man and a huge Smiths fan too which makes him ok by me.

He was on the cover of the NME in the early 90s clutching a bunch of daffodils iirc, in homage to his favourite band.

Hope you find peace in the comedy room up in heaven...thanks for the laughs and your very funny TV show:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn’t know about that. Googled it and years after in 2007 he said it was bollocks but oddly he said back then that he didnt expect to live long as he was knackered, unless he was on the sauce all the time and knew he wouldnt pack it in.

I’m sometimes curious how much people like this drink because like most I have more than I should, but rarely get smashed. Should you be worried...

I think having proper jobs is what saves most of us from a similar fate

He was looking more than 51 recently, mind. He often mentioned how he was putting his body through the wringer with his lifestyle, yet he seems to have lived it up beyond the public glare. Something dignified about that, but also sad. RIP

Logon or register to see this image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back