Seaham mum on how she plans to spend £1million she won playing online bingo

Various financial investment companies will give you a 6% annual growth to save or a 4% per annum payout if you want to live on the interest.
Surely at those rates there’s some risk to your capital and also fees that they charge along with tax implications

Obviously far too generous with benefits in this country. Marvellous to see my hard earned money being taken off me and given to someone to play online slots at 1 in the morning but good luck to him and hope he enjoys the winnings and all that.

Obviously far too generous with benefits in this country. Marvellous to see my hard earned money being taken off me and given to someone to play online slots at 1 in the morning but good luck to him and hope he enjoys the winnings and all that.
It's ludicrous someone with that sort of cash can still claim benefits mind - I'm a left leaning lady but i know when someone is taking the piss.

Madness. We have people in work using foodbanks and at the same time give 3k a month to people who can abuse the system, have multiple kids and spend disposable income gambling. £60 is a big bet for most working people but I suppose to this bloke it was easy money. Shocking story really.

Didn't realise bingo sites pay out pots that big and if so releasing that sort of jackpot twice in that time scale.

Madness. We have people in work using foodbanks and at the same time give 3k a month to people who can abuse the system, have multiple kids and spend disposable income gambling. £60 is a big bet for most working people but I suppose to this bloke it was easy money. Shocking story really.

TBF that chap looks nearer 50 than 30 - so perhaps his luck has changed.... was more interested in the story below it about the 49 year old woman who has 'transformed' herself into a human Barbie...

I cannot for the life of me think why you would want to open yourself up to ridicule like that - especially at such an age.

Actually after reading the stories again I might have been a bit harsh, amazingly it was both their first time gambling their benefits on the games.

That ancient looking 30 y/o with 8 kids just said it was first time on slots not first time online gambling. The seaham lass, the article i read stated that she previously had an account but hadnt used it for a while.

That ancient looking 30 y/o with 8 kids just said it was first time on slots not first time online gambling. The seaham lass, the article i read stated that she previously had an account but hadnt used it for a while.
£60 spend first time playing slots is a lot to put in, makes you wonder how much he spends on other betting if he's willing to chuck that much in a slot.

Back