Seaham mum on how she plans to spend £1million she won playing online bingo

Helped her family, and bought a house. Not a terrible way to spend the money tbh.

The most surprising bit is how she kept playing online bingo after winning.

Helped her family, and bought a house. Not a terrible way to spend the money tbh.

The most surprising bit is how she kept playing online bingo after winning.

I work in the industry and its fairly common to see people continue playing even after 6 figure sum plus wins. As someone said if she enjoys it why not (within reasonable limits)? Also bingo players I'd wager (pun intended) play as much for the sense of community - chat rooms etc as they do the actual chance of winning. It's an inherently more social (even online) lower risk form. If gambling.

Can’t see any negativity at all here.
It seems she was a bit on the floor financially now she’s helping out her family.
Well done lass, there’s some reet snobs on here.

Something doesnt add up. Odds of winning £500k twice in a fortnight are billions to 1.
Or a great marketing move from Mecca Bingo ;)

It's all computer controlled anyway isn't it? I've always got my doubts about stuff like that and a winner winning like that may well make National news eventually.

Bingo may not be as bad but other online gambling is something I wouldn't touch given it's not exactly random like a pyhsical game would be. I wouldn't be surprised if they 'predict' what kind of gambler you are and adapt the games to suit you.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the fuck have you calculated that?
The chances of winning a £500k payout will be a few million to one. Let's say 20 million. Due to all the other prizes they pay out. The chances of doing it twice are 20 m x 20 m. That is 400 billion.
So £400 spent would make it billion to one.

The chances of winning a £500k payout will be a few million to one. Let's say 20 million. Due to all the other prizes they pay out. The chances of doing it twice are 20 m x 20 m. That is 400 billion.
So £400 spent would make it billion to one.
How the fuck have you calculated that?

Back