1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seaham Car Booty

Discussion in 'SMB' started by tunstallhill, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:30 AM.

1. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Winger

A lovely day for it. All the sellers are here gearing setting up for a day of solid trading, spirits are high. Some people are drinking tinnies. Come And buy my shit. Doors open to bargain hunters at 12.30 sharp. It's gone once it has been sold

2. dangermows

dangermows Striker

Love big bootys me

3. Banks

Banks Striker

Used to love but disgrace they let people in 2 hours early for a fiver. Mean if owt is decent probablys been snapped up already and I wouldn't pay a fiver to go to a car boot.

burro nunn and Man About Town like this.
  4. The Butcher

The Butcher Winger

5. Never been to a car 'booty' and I never intend to either. However, me brother went to sell some stuff (probs mine from me mothers loft) and made a tidy profit.

6. anth

anth Midfield

Drove past a sign for one on today on my way to a wedding yesterday, said it was open 6am until 12am. I thought who the fuck is going to a car boot sale at 6am on a Sunday morning. Drove past it on my way home and it was absolutely rammed.

7. Latka Gravas

Latka Gravas Winger

Didn't realise that, I thought it was the other traders snaffling all the good stuff.

8. zwartekat

zwartekat Striker

Saw the thread title. Had a little bet with meself. Romped home unopposed. :lol::lol:

dangermows likes this.
  9. double maxim

double maxim Midfield

The happy couple will be there getting shot of all the shit presents they didn't ask for.

anth likes this.
  10. Marcosplace

Marcosplace Winger

Block the roads up. Ban it!

Dinsdale likes this.
  11. Charmless Man

Charmless Man Striker

Code for 'I like lazy lasses who can't be arsed to control their diets.'

ShaabanShaaban and Bishop Boy like this.
  12. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Winger

£134.04 profit. pewu chonka

ShaabanShaaban and D.A like this.
  13. Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan

Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan New Member

I think not......(Price you paid for the stuff you sold + expenses) - £134.04= ?????????

14. tunstallhill

tunstallhill Winger

well considering 99% of the stuff was going to be going in the bin or to charity otherwise, i'd say the value of the stuff was £0. and nee expenses as i used my works van. fee for entry was already taken off. so there

ShaabanShaaban, D.A and Latka Gravas like this.
  15. Latka Gravas

Latka Gravas Winger

£134 he never had before today =plus
    Gettin rid of shite he no longer needs/uses=plus
    So piss off Dan ;)

16. Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan

Dan..Dan..Dan..Dan New Member

So if I buy £500 worth of stuff, wait a couple years and sell it for £134, that means I've made £134 profit?

Would you like some magic beans, £5 each ?

ShaabanShaaban and rapscallion like this.
  17. safc99

safc99 Reserve Squad

Fancied popping along the other week to see if there was anyone selling vinyl records. Anyone got any decent ones or am would I just be getting a bit Cliff Richard etc. :lol:

18. Falconhoof

Falconhoof Winger

The few times I've went to a carboot sale its allways looked like someones emptied the contents of a wheelie bin onto a paste table. I don't know why people still go to them :confused:

19. Spennymackem1981

Spennymackem1981 Full Back

full of eastern European borders/african jumpers haggling over 50p

niceonemarra and burro nunn like this.
  20. Latka Gravas

Latka Gravas Winger

So if he hangs onto the stuff, never uses it and stored it away in his loft for years he'll be better off? It's stuff he no longer needs or wants, so what's the point in keeping it? Would you keep a car that you no longer used or needed?

Marcosplace likes this.