Seagulls

I was down the Headland at Hartlepool on Sunday, there was a street that was Splat Central, I’ve never seen a car with so much bird shit on ever.

They're just birds. I don't mind them at all. My sister feeds a couple of them in her back garden. They come up and tap on her window and even walk into the kitchen if the back door is open. She thinks they're canny and they're friendly with the pug who doesn't mind them also, so they're fine by me.

The one you want to be worried about is the one that follows you round, sqwarking it's poetry at you and trying to buck you... @tunstall birdman

They're just birds. I don't mind them at all. My sister feeds a couple of them in her back garden. They come up and tap on her window and even walk into the kitchen if the back door is open. She thinks they're canny and they're friendly with the pug who doesn't mind them also, so they're fine by me.

The one you want to be worried about is the one that follows you round, sqwarking it's poetry at you and trying to buck you... @tunstall birdman

Pics of your sister mate.

Back