Seagulls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in worcester and theres loads of the bastards, loads of he younguns wandering around now n'all ........ had one of them wandering round my shop the other day ffs

Don't pick a fight with one. There was a crane driver who worked on the quay side at Pick'ies in the early 70'. They used to bomb him when he climbed in to his cab so he started chucking stuff at them and stir them up with the crane chains when they where on the shed roof. The bloody gulls could pick that fella out in a crowd from 200 yards away and they made his life hell - they never gave much attention to anyone else though.

The noise was horrendous from them last week but the youngsters have left the nests and all the seagulls have now pissed off. Every year you get a noisy spell for a few weeks

Last year a magpie nicked and ate a young seagull behind our house(came flying towards me with it in its gob the dirty bassa) Didnt think they would return but they did and had 2 this year. Shoot the magpies aswell for me

Last year a magpie nicked and ate a young seagull behind our house(came flying towards me with it in its gob the dirty bassa) Didnt think they would return but they did and had 2 this year. Shoot the magpies aswell for me

Totally legal.
The fuckers are still classed as vermin.

I work opposite Livello, frigging loads of the bastards on the train bridge.

It's like the seagull shitting Luftwaffe on the way in and home

they will return to the same nest site and can live up to 30 years

The idiots who live out our back used to just throw dog food on to their decking so we had rats coming through the back of the garden.
Their dogs have now died so the rats have all but gone. Now they throw food onto their garage roof and we are bombarded by seagulls.
Squawking every morning, shitting everywhere. The other day I saw one kill a pigeon by piercing it with its beak.
Horrible horrible creatures.

Every single time I go to the beach, no matter where that beach may be, I can guarantee there will be some numb nuts feeding the stinking disgusting vermin Pringles or something. Gulls then go into a violent whirling frenzy shitting all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back