Seaburn Stack

I might have a dodge through seaburn on Saturday. Got a mate and his family up staying with me. Does it get busy during the day? The stack I mean?

I might have a dodge through seaburn on Saturday. Got a mate and his family up staying with me. Does it get busy during the day? The stack I mean?
Great place to bring visitors. Loads of choice for food and drink so everyone’s content and gets their own way. Nice atmosphere on a Saturday afternoon with the music etc. busy but not too busy. games shak for kids next door, dog pampering it’s got the lot. Gets a bit rowdier after 8 / 9 but nee bother. You can spend a few quid in there on an afternoon mind but it’s money well spent.

I spoke to someone with one of the outside units (who’d had the council officer in) and they said they contractor had run out of paving bricks and they are imported from the Netherlands or some shite and they’re on back order. 🙈

In fairness construction materials and the lead is ridiculous these days with little or no guarantee to meet delivery dates. That and availability of Labour (including the cost of both) is going to cripple development soon.

I spoke to someone with one of the outside units (who’d had the council officer in) and they said they contractor had run out of paving bricks and they are imported from the Netherlands or some shite and they’re on back order. 🙈
Do we import everything from the netherregions
Trees on road going thru vaux site were from there
What’s wrong with British bricks

Back