Seaburn Morrisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye,But what was that Bastard pub called that was located where the Bay Hotel was and those apartments are now?

The original Bay Hotel was demolished and rebuilt as the new Bay Hotel. It existed for approximately 17 years I would estimate before being demolished and those flats built on the site. And yes, the Bier Keller was where The Seaburn Centre now is.

Before the Pullman Lodge was built, I don't think there was anything there: perhaps a few kiosks but nothing substantial.

The original Bay Hotel was demolished and rebuilt as the new Bay Hotel. It existed for approximately 17 years I would estimate before being demolished and those flats built on the site. And yes, the Bier Keller was where The Seaburn Centre now is.

Before the Pullman Lodge was built, I don't think there was anything there: perhaps a few kiosks but nothing substantial.
Ah Reet.Couldn't remember the pub being called the Bay.Ta.

I discovered a gay lad who used to work at a bar in the town and wanted to bash my bot in, worked in Morrisons one day. I felt someone staring at me and when I looked up the shopping aisle he was about 10 ft away looking across at me with a look like he was ready to lick his lips.:eek: I was off like a shot.

think that's what he means, didn't it have a bit of a facelift with lots of glass iirc and a name for the bar ?

Yes. It was called 'B2'. Was gutted the bay was closed and land was sold a year before I was of legal age to go, would have been my local :( Although I did contribute in knocking it down from the car park using a footy against windows, lights etc during games of Wembley pairs.

Our usual alternative is Asda Boldon, but, and I'm not a snob, it's as rough as fuck. Body odour and dubious tattoos, black tights on fat lasses with charver pully-back hair resulting in faces like giant racing tadpoles, you get my drift.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back