Seaburn developments

Would be kind of difficult to post the names of those companies on here, happy to disclose in a more private conversation. These national and international companies would not like it if sensitive information would be made public on an open message board.

aye rightio mate don't bother pm'ing me, international companies ffs bothering with a pisspot development on the NE coast in your dreams

I’m not mate, I’m serious. The save Seaburn lot want it knocked down now but they opposed it before. I’m taking the fight over. There’s nothing that could be done to please them. Salvador Dali stopped them making a car park and then complained about parking spaces a couple of months later. They will reap what they f***ing sow.
A lot of untrue statements in your post. Thousands of those so called NIMBY’s that you hate with a vengeance have said that they are keen for regeneration of Seaburn as long as the developer offers a good balance between residential and leisure use. Your hate posts over the past couple of years have caused them to campaign even harder. So grab that mirror, take a good look at what you have achieved over the past 3 and half years. You, amongst another very select few, are responsible for the situation we are in now. And thank you for that

A lot of untrue statements in your post. Thousands of those so called NIMBY’s that you hate with a vengeance have said that they are keen for regeneration of Seaburn as long as the developer offers a good balance between residential and leisure use. Your hate posts over the past couple of years have caused them to campaign even harder. So grab that mirror, take a good look at what you have achieved over the past 3 and half years. You, amongst another very select few, are responsible for the situation we are in now. And thank you for that
No bother mate. See how you like it when people oppose what you want. Not that you’ll ever know what you want. As for hate posts, you’re the one calling people nazis and racists. You’re the one who has been reported to the police. Can I borrow that mirror J?

I’m not mate, I’m serious. The save Seaburn lot want it knocked down now but they opposed it before. I’m taking the fight over. There’s nothing that could be done to please them. Salvador Dali stopped them making a car park and then complained about parking spaces a couple of months later. They will reap what they f***ing sow.

:lol::lol:. No way mate. Fucks sake.

All I'm saying is its not the nimbys vs housing developers like it's made out on these threads.

I'm not in either camp but both camps.

No bother mate. See how you like it when people oppose what you want. Not that you’ll ever know what you want. As for hate posts, you’re the one calling people nazis and racists. You’re the one who has been reported to the police. Can I borrow that mirror J?
Not sure what you’re on about marra, but anyway, I’ll let you have your moment.
Of course, I will happily give you that mirror.

:lol::lol:. No way mate. Fucks sake.

All I'm saying is its not the nimbys vs housing developers like it's made out on these threads.

I'm not in either camp but both camps.
Why not? I got banned from their group on Facebook for providing a link to book a badminton court which they said couldn’t be done. If they stand for something, I will oppose it.

Not sure what you’re on about marra, but anyway, I’ll let you have your moment.
Of course, I will happily give you that mirror.
Tell me one thing, what do you want leisure wise to be built?

Tell me one thing, what do you want leisure wise to be built?
No ice rink, swimming pool or other crazy Tory suggestions. Just a development that offers a good balance between residential and leisure use. 100 - 150 residential units, some shops, seafront bars and restaurants and a children orientated indoor and outdoor leisure offering with adequate parking facilities to provide all year round attractive options to people from Sunderland and in keeping with the visitor and tourist destination that Seaburn and Roker should be.

The shouty mouths have achieved fuck all in two years with Siglion, it is going to get built no matter what bullshit they spout, they are having some success delaying Miller Homes and whilst they may win it will only be a stay of execution. The sword of Damocles will get them in the end.

The shouty mouths have achieved fuck all in two years with Siglion, it is going to get built no matter what bullshit they spout, they are having some success delaying Miller Homes and whilst they may win it will only be a stay of execution. The sword of Damocles will get them in the end.
Really,?wasn’t the original plan to build 450 residential units? Those ‘shouty mouths’ got it down to 279.

No ice rink, swimming pool or other crazy Tory suggestions. Just a development that offers a good balance between residential and leisure use. 100 - 150 residential units, some shops, seafront bars and restaurants and a children orientated indoor and outdoor leisure offering with adequate parking facilities to provide all year round attractive options to people from Sunderland and in keeping with the visitor and tourist destination that Seaburn and Roker should be.

what did you think of Salvador standing in front of the tree surgeons to stop the 90 space car park next to martinos or the wanking off amongst the south bents posse when they delayed the seaburn centre demolition, all of which would have been completed by the summer for people to enjoy but now won't be until next year

Really,?wasn’t the original plan to build 450 residential units? Those ‘shouty mouths’ got it down to 279.
Are you f***ing stupid? Can you read?

I said in two years, your shouty mouth bunch did have success reducing the numbers initially but that was more than two years ago and now they ignore you for being a set of tossers. It will be built and your influence has gone because you’re incapable of engagement and reasonableness.

Haven’t go bananas got first dibs on one of the units? What sort of shops? Restaurants and bars I agree with. Saying that, I probably eat out at Seaburn once a month, normally goa. Parking is a sore point tbh, like I say, Salvador stopped one car park.

Miller homes always over over development knowing that objections will be put forward. Like most developers.
Plan b is usually what they know they will be able to pass after objections.

It’s rule 1 page 1 in the apply for planning permission book.
And it looks like the nimbys fell for it.
Nimbys; They wanted 400 but we got down to 279 woop woop.

Miller homes; gerrin they fell for it.

Are you f***ing stupid? Can you read?

I said in two years, your shouty mouth bunch did have success reducing the numbers initially but that was more than two years ago and now they ignore you for being a set of tossers. It will be built and your influence has gone because you’re incapable of engagement and reasonableness.
Are you calling me stupid? The whole strategy and plans for Seaburn’s redevelopment are being reviewed again. Not that stupid , I think..
I do understand you though, I hate losing as well

Back