Seaburn developments

It's nice they've got a new little hobby to keep them occupied while the build goes on - I am looking forward to seeing the Echo photos of them pointing at the netted trees where the new car park is going on Dykelands.
The Siglion board were not in agreement with the outline plans have not decided to fund it yet or not. That’s why the trees are netted, if the Siglion board approve it then the trees will be gone, if not the trees might remain but it will just mean the car park gets re-sited. Dinnar where like because the area behind Cuthbertson Court is in the flood plain.

The Siglion board were not in agreement with the outline plans have not decided to fund it yet or not. That’s why the trees are netted, if the Siglion board approve it then the trees will be gone, if not the trees might remain but it will just mean the car park gets re-sited. Dinnar where like because the area behind Cuthbertson Court is in the flood plain.
In the new revised plans, the pirate play park will be relocated to the field behind Seafields, the area behind Cuthberson court is where the houses will go. Much better plan

In the new revised plans, the pirate play park will be relocated to the field behind Seafields, the area behind Cuthberson court is where the houses will go. Much better plan
The first houses will be built next to Seafields not a play park and I’ll hazard a guess they’ll be Miller Homes.

The first houses will be built next to Seafields not a play park and I’ll hazard a guess they’ll be Miller Homes.
Wrong. Some houses may go next to Seafields. But also the play park. In the new plans, the majority of houses will go behind Cuthberson Court

Back