Seaburn developments

Are they building on the recreation field just next to Morrisons? If so sad times as I quite like going camping there when the temporary sites pop up.

You obviously did not pay attention in school. Remember who won WW1 ? Oh and what would the Premier League be without Belgians....

I paid attention to the correct history where Belgium tried to remain neutral and then got bummed by Germany anyway and had to be saved by the British under the 1839 agreement.

I’m sure the premier league would be fine...it seems slightly better than the Belgian ‘equivalent’

Are they building on the recreation field just next to Morrisons? If so sad times as I quite like going camping there when the temporary sites pop up.
Not really...there’ll be a temporary road there for the building of the Miller development

That field and the one adjacent to it are both designated for housing.
Incorrect...again

:lol:

Last edited:
It's nice they've got a new little hobby to keep them occupied while the build goes on - I am looking forward to seeing the Echo photos of them pointing at the netted trees where the new car park is going on Dykelands.

Back