Seaburn All Weather Shelter

Ok.You are obviously the type like the other Labour sheep who like Sunderland being a hollow city.You do realise many outsiders call my hometown/city a shit hole.Iwouldnt go that far but believe it should be a much better place than what it is.It is nowhere near to being the very best version of itself.Your type and a few of the other Labour sheep numpties obviously enjoy second rate,unambitious,unvusionary development,regeneration,etc.Probably have low personal aspirations for yourself and the city you live in unfortunately.The historical building serves a purpose and has done for years.It is already in use.All it needs is a bit of TLC and its historical function maintained.

Constructive criticism councillor.
Did someone steal your space bar?

Totally misguided and wrong.Read my comment again and stop distorting it.Same old predictabke Tory name calling.No surprise from your names location.

Another clue in the name like above ?
By the way the petition count is 1000.+
Anything against people from these areas?

The OP on several occasions has been outed as a Mag WUM and then manages to gradually restore his credibility. He obviously does not want to see any development in Sunderland on or off the pitch.

Unfortunately on this occasion he has the support of over a thousand nimbies in Seaburn who also don’t want any development as it attracts outsiders. Ironically they want people to be allowed to continue to walk their dogs on the beach, as that is why they moved here in the first place.

The tram shelter is currently full of holes and it will be restored if any development goes ahead, but we’ll see if they get to that stage.

I thought this was sarcasm. Can’t believe anyone would genuinely consider making us of a derelict building is scandalous. This place :lol:

I remember the initial posts about it either on the Echo FB page or the Fulwell, Roker, Seaburn and Whitburn group. Laughable how many twisty fuckers were bemoaning the proposal just because, and then going very coy when asked about the last time they used the shelter. Quite enjoyed the post from someone who started off talking about what a disgrace it was but ended up explaining how he used it to stop his papers from blowing away while rolling a spliff.

The OP on several occasions has been outed as a Mag WUM and then manages to gradually restore his credibility. He obviously does not want to see any development in Sunderland on or off the pitch.

Unfortunately on this occasion he has the support of over a thousand nimbies in Seaburn who also don’t want any development as it attracts outsiders. Ironically they want people to be allowed to continue to walk their dogs on the beach, as that is why they moved here in the first place.

The tram shelter is currently full of holes and it will be restored if any development goes ahead, but we’ll see if they get to that stage.

I wouldn't worry. Objections are only taken notice of if there's a clear argument and people have understood the proposals in order to have a valid objection. There's plenty evidence stating it'll be sympathetically restored and what will be done to it so a petition full of 'I dont want it doing, it should be kept as it is' won't mean anything.

Never seen anyone use
looks good if you ask me. I think it's excellent that something is being done with it to bring it upto date. Anyone moaning would moan at anything changing.

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

source
Mental that anyone would rather have a shitty little shelter with a few seats in that nobody uses rather than that. Hopefully passes through despite the negative nimbys effecting it too much. The same people that complain about no investment and want leisure facilities instead of housing might I add.

Back