SD on Talksport Podcast this Thursday

Pity his promise to talk to fans through the two podcasts we have regardless of how we are doing fell to pieces as soon as he got asked more difficult questions. Still, I am sure Talksport will get him a discount from Selco when he needs some glue for the lift button that keeps falling off.

Pity his promise to talk to fans through the two podcasts we have regardless of how we are doing fell to pieces as soon as he got asked more difficult questions. Still, I am sure Talksport will get him a discount from Selco when he needs some glue for the lift button that keeps falling off.
This when he was getting threats from the fans, and the podcasts told him to leave the club for appointing Parkinson?

This when he was getting threats from the fans, and the podcasts told him to leave the club for appointing Parkinson?
They asked him to sell up when the club was its worst in the history of the club and sinking at some rate and the FPP had been fucked up. We’re not a great deal better off since either. He’ll rope a few more in today as he did on STID.

They asked him to sell up when the club was its worst in the history of the club and sinking at some rate and the FPP had been fucked up. We’re not a great deal better off since either. He’ll rope a few more in today as he did on STID.
The general consensus was they were running club well, but Parkinson was a mistake. The owners gave Parkinson time that a lot of these fans wouldn't give, and he seemed to get us playing, but these fans still wanted the owners gone, despite many of them admitting they were wrong about Parkinson. The FPP seemed to fall apart (no one really knew the details to start with) as some of the fans were hounding out the manager and owner, probably didn't look an attractive prospect to be fair.

It sounds like hes waiting for a fanzine tweet to go out for him to stay, he mentioned the americans waiting there with more money

It sounds like hes waiting for a fanzine tweet to go out for him to stay, he mentioned the americans waiting there with more money
He should be waiting a long time. Even that short clip has demonstrated clearly how little he knows about football. Absolutely clueless. “We haven’t quite got the football right”. Ha f***ing ha.

No it didn’t he offered to go on roker rapport and they turned him down Boxing Day I believe. Regardless of what went on before that.

Back