SD backing PP for long term

Either Donald or Methven, if not, an associate. Why would he suddenly appear on here now when, the Oxford fans I drank with in August (a good few of them) hated Methven, weren't overly keen on Donald and we don't play them til mid February again?
They had nothing but good to say about our club and fans though so this f***ing imbecile appearing to try and get people's backs-up doesn't add-up.
Makes sense.

Will be the first home game where Im actually back in the north east that I wont be going to
I was intending on going to Boxing Day but I just honestly can’t spend my money and time watching that absolute stank.

Rather be sat in the house with my family enjoying Christmas tbh. Be the first game I’ve been home for and not gone to in easily 3/4 years.

I thought you guys were the self-proclaimed best supporters in the world and now you're not going to the games...….
We have a hardcore of decent fans however nowhere near as many as some claim.
Name another team who can go from 40 odd thousand to 20 odd thousand.
Only one I can think of is Aston villa

Why shouldn't I be? A number of your supporters visit our forum and comment.

He's obviously struggling but I don't believe it's deliberate and fans saying they are going to stay away from games is pretty pathetic imho. What's better a half empty ground or a fanbase that supports the team during the match even if there are subsequent protests at the way it is run after the match/in the local media?

You know nothing of the situation, and have not had to witness the shit and incompetence we have for the last 10 year. For you to call fans choosing to vote with their feet and not attend pathetic is ill judged.
Have you watched us recently?

The 51-year-old is expected to lead the Black Cats into their League One clash with Blackpool this weekend, despite coming under pressure from supporters after a run of just two wins in 12 games.
In a Q&A with readers on our sister website, the Sunderland Echo, writer Phil Smith revealed that no change looks to be imminent in the dugout ahead of the visit of the Seasiders.
But he feels Stewart Donald will be monitoring some ‘major problems’ at the Stadium of Light.

“I fully expect Parkinson to be in charge for Saturday. It’s a big game, and Simon Grayson returning for the first time since his infamous sacking just minutes after the 3-3 draw with Bolton just adds another layer of intrigue.
“Generally speaking, Stewart Donald has backed Phil Parkinson significantly.
“He may have spoken about the need for a short-term lift and focused on the need for promotion this season, but he gave him a long contract, backed him to bring a new, extensive backroom staff, and has made plans for the upcoming January window.
“Put simply, he will be desperate for this to turn around.

Although the words did not come from SD himself, if this is some sort of vote of confidence that means he will be gone after Saturday’s game.
Never even read the echo now like.

you tried to navigate round the site ?!!!!!!!!

I spend an hour answering f***ing surveys about make up and shite before I can browse

I think people need to hear what he’s actually dealing with before they go shouting of this head he’s walked into jack Ross absolutely shit squad and is having problems with discipline of so called senior pros he’s inherited a bunch of wankers

Give it a rest man FFS. He’s a shite dinosaur with a football philosophy that dates back to 1980 and the crazy gang! You are probably in 1% of Sunderland fans who still support the useless fucker! 🤦🏼‍♂️

Give it a rest man FFS. He’s a shite dinosaur with a football philosophy that dates back to 1980 and the crazy gang! You are probably in 1% of Sunderland fans who still support the useless fucker! 🤦🏼‍♂️
I’ll reserve judgment until he’s sorted all the shite out and had a transfer window then he’s got no excuses there isn’t one manager could do anything with the players we currently have in the squad
Exactly the Sam philosophy as Sam allardyce plays percentages

I’ll reserve judgment until he’s sorted all the shite out and had a transfer window then he’s got no excuses there isn’t one manager could do anything with the players we currently have in the squad

Exactly the Sam philosophy as Sam allardyce plays percentages
Hopefully he’s sacked after Saturdays defeat and you can be proved wrong when his replacement is appointed.

I was of that thinking, but the team selection and tactics against Gillingham were about as low as this club has ever gone.
Though we have been achieving new lows for many months now.

Path to manager implosion:
1) Claiming we played well when we were shite
2) Claiming only bad luck lost the game when we were shite
3) Start making bizarre team selections and tactics
4) Blame the players
5) Blame the fans
6) P45

I was of that thinking, but the team selection and tactics against Gillingham were about as low as this club has ever gone.
Though we have been achieving new lows for many months now.

Path to manager implosion:
1) Claiming we played well when we were shite
2) Claiming only bad luck lost the game when we were shite
3) Start making bizarre team selections and tactics
4) Blame the players
5) Blame the fans
6) P45
Obv stuff has gone on behind the scenes and his hand was forced

Obv stuff has gone on behind the scenes and his hand was forced

I don't accept that excuse for Ross and don't accept it for PP.
PLayers fault, Hills fault, Donalds fault.

They both should man up and demand the right players. right training, right rules and right teams etc.
Otherwise they need to f off as obviously too weak for the job.

I don't accept that excuse for Ross and don't accept it for PP.
PLayers fault, Hills fault, Donalds fault.

They both should man up and demand the right players. right training, right rules and right teams etc.
Otherwise they need to f off as obviously too weak for the job.
The players are taking the piss man he’s obv now doing something about it and people are taking mcgeadys side !

Back