SD backing PP for long term

I SD is allowed to persist as he is at present we are in serious trouble. Letting this loser spend money rebuilding the squad in his own dour image will absolutely wreck us beyond any even medium term repair.

If we lose Saturday I hope there is a riot and SD is forced to do what he appears completely unwilling to.

Really? So you should only go when things are going well? Best pop off and support Liverpool then, or Leicester after Christmas if they get to the top spot. Fan loyalty is sticking with your club and going through the bad times as well as the good ones. Believe me given our last 15 years, I've been sorely tested but have never stopped going to the matches however painful it was. That makes our current league position and run of form all the more enjoyable.

No but I'm genuinely interested that fans are planning to not attend matches and so commented on this.

No

Yes - that's right, you've seen through my cunning disguise. I don't like coming to games now because you call me names and so I'm just going to comment on the forum

So? That's irrelevant to the point I'm making which is that some of your fans are planning to not attend games because the going has got a bit tough. Barcelona get three times the attendance you do but that doesn't make them 3 times more loyal.

Nope - I was on here before the League Cup game and had some good conversation with your posters. Sorry if questioning the loyalty of fans who have stated they aren't going any more is close to the mark but if it isn't a weakness in loyalty, then what is it?
What a fukin prick you are :rolleyes: :oops:

I SD is allowed to persist as he is at present we are in serious trouble. Letting this loser spend money rebuilding the squad in his own dour image will absolutely wreck us beyond any even medium term repair.

If we lose Saturday I hope there is a riot and SD is forced to do what he appears completely unwilling to.

When he is sacked (which he will be), just imagine the state of the squad he's going to leave us. It could be a decade before we even get back to Championship level.
Charlton, Colchester and Bradford all went through a shit load of Managers and 2 of them ended-up in League 2 a few years after Parkinson had been in charge.

The worrying thing is we probably will win a few games under Parkinson, but that will mask his failures, we'll fall short and have to start the whole thing again in the summer.

Although the words did not come from SD himself, if this is some sort of vote of confidence that means he will be gone after Saturday’s game.

Its a comment from a Journo giving his opinion, in The Echo. I'll take it with the huge pinch of salt that I use for anything printed in there.

i feel we're now at the same point with Parkinson that we were with Ross. as in it doesn't matter if he wins the odd game here or there. for the good of the club's long term future he needs to go

and if the hierarchy could not catastrophically fuck up the next appointment that would be much appreciated by the fans

Wheez this cock knocker?

Either Donald or Methven, if not, an associate. Why would he suddenly appear on here now when, the Oxford fans I drank with in August (a good few of them) hated Methven, weren't overly keen on Donald and we don't play them til mid February again?
They had nothing but good to say about our club and fans though so this f***ing imbecile appearing to try and get people's backs-up doesn't add-up.

A poorly motivated squad playing in front of poorly entertained and ever more disillusioned fans, with owner /s who seem to be rattled and the prospect of another season in this league.

Something positive needs to be done very quickly. I have no faith at all in this mob.

I think people need to hear what he’s actually dealing with before they go shouting of this head he’s walked into jack Ross absolutely shit squad and is having problems with discipline of so called senior pros he’s inherited a bunch of wankers

Back