*~*~* Scunthorpe v Sunderland match thread *~*~*

Me either priority is promotion, but it's the fact these so called players just stroll through games not arsed.
Dont get me wrong they are massive issues. The biggest being McNultys shirt size. Dobson & Willis looked good at the start of the season but look like have caught "Sunderland" off the rest of the team. I googled to see when Gooch is back from injury today. Yeah things are that bad but im still not getting arsed about not being in the E-leasing cup

I wouldn't have been the least bit bothered if it had been a makeshift side with kids and fringe players, but again to field a strong side and get mauled again it's just absolutely embarrasing.

This is the exact issue for me. I've made my feelings known regarding this competition but, when I saw the team, I was hoping for a performance to raise morale. It couldn't have been further away from it.

Never a red, same as usual no appealing by our players. I'd like to bet if the ref said to a couple of our players, I'm sending you off cos I don't like the look of you they would turn and walk off.
He had hold of his shorts man. Definitely a red. Onien was still our best player even though he got sent off.

I feel horrible after watching that. It's like I've gone down Roker beach with the dogs and found myself gang raped, against my will I may add, then staggering back I've found the the dog's roasting on someone's bbq...
Fur singed, that rictus grin and I've several strangers semen leaking out my back passage.
A horrible experience.
If I was the owners I'd sell to the first bidder and take the hit. You've been found out.
If I was Parkinson I'd resign tomorrow. Whatever you may have been it won't happen now.
The players, we can't get rid of you all. Just play to avoid relegation from now on. But remember some of your careers will end in disappointment,regret, thoughts that you held on too long, that you weren't good enough. Others, for a few you played in the wrong team under the wrong manager.
Distressed,disgusted, hurt.

Just watched those three goals, they couldn't give a flying fuk, not one of them. Goals go in, they turn away quite unconcerned, no argueing between themselves of who should be marking who, just nowt. Just hoy them in the Under23's and play the youguns till January.

Just watched those three goals, they couldn't give a flying fuk, not one of them. Goals go in, they turn away quite unconcerned, no argueing between themselves of who should be marking who, just nowt. Just hoy them in the Under23's and play the youguns till January.

These owners have f***ing destroyed the U18 and U23s as well though, that’s the problem.

They’ve taken a club that had a well run, well respected academy but that had failed on the pitch and in a little over 18 months have managed to destroy every single shred of positivity around the place, and make the football team worse.

Until they fuck off I won’t be going back.

Has anyone noticed how teams find courage against us? Often, teams look awed to begin with then realise after about 25 minutes that we're really not very good.

Back