Scumbags smashing car windows

Buckfast, Pinot, weed and fags are surplus to requirements as far as I am concerned on what I have experienced personally by people I have had the misfortune to meet. Just cleaned out the empty buckfast bottles from one of them.

I work so I stocked up with a few oz before this shit.

Thinking ahead lol

We're to soft with kids these days, probably going to get loads of shit for this,but here we go.
I was a child of the 50s first thing you learned was if you don't play by the rules you get punished, our school had the cane and that's what you got across your arse, made you think twice.
If our local bobby caught you stepping out of line his size nine boot was what you got, no parents complained, put you on the right path early on.
Now we are more likely to buy little presents to bribe kids to be good, it's as much the fault of modern day parents (not all of them) as the kids.
Plenty of wrang'uns back in the 50s too. I was stunned to learn an uncle was sent to a borstal as a teenager.

I’ve just had a similar thing happen. They vandalised the car but never broke in. Made a right mess of the car while the owner is out helping people who most need it.

Trampy parents who can’t look after their kids are likely to blame. I wouldn’t normally say this but I sincerely hope they catch Covid and die.

They’d be no loss mate

I guess the Police have their hands full, so crimes like these will go under the radar. Which will likely mean they'll become more common. Select your weapon of choice now.

There have been dozens of reports around here (Tunstall/Ashbrooke) of folk trying house and car doors, climbing on porches and garage roofs trying windows etc. Surely they must know it is extremely likely the occupants are in the house? I heard some scratching at our bedroom window a few days ago in the early hours and leapt out of bed only to see... next doors f***ing cat staring at me. Little twat.
Seen a cat on a bedroom window sill this morning opposite Barbara priestman. Just saying.

Always kept me trusty baseball bat by the bedside for yrs incase of a burglary, used to disconnect the battery lead on the car when left owa night anarl, caught one idiot once sitting inside trying to box the car his face was a picture when i knocked on the window, not a pretty one after he got dragged out

Always kept me trusty baseball bat by the bedside for yrs incase of a burglary, used to disconnect the battery lead on the car when left owa night anarl, caught one idiot once sitting inside trying to box the car his face was a picture when i knocked on the window, not a pretty one after he got dragged out
What does box the car mean.

Back