Scumbags smashing car windows

Windows of the bus shelter down at the Board Inn smashed in a few days ago. Makes you wonder what goes through the minds of these shitty little reprobates.
Saw the same at a bus stop on Durham Road near Uni metro station the other day, and somewhere else I can't remember exactly (Grangetown?).

Our car was broken into the other night, along with another one in our street. Minimal damage but annoying nonetheless.

No idea if this is unusual levels of petty crime or in any way linked to what's going on, but it's the last thing we need escalating in the current climate. I suspect curfews would be a step too far overall, but they might be needed if this goes on.

Windows of the bus shelter down at the Board Inn smashed in a few days ago. Makes you wonder what goes through the minds of these shitty little reprobates.
Bus Stop outside the old hospital at Eden Vale was done last week. Would love to get a hold of the *****
This guy

They have. Asked for retired or recently resigned to come back
Small world, I was at his food place 2 weeks ago.

Last edited:
Our lasses dad is a key worker, worked 10 days straight and was woken at 6:30 on his rare day off to find his car window has been smashed, nothing has been taken as their was nowt of note to pinch.

they can’t afford it yet but does anyone know how much it would take to get a new window?

also on the lookout for a cheap and decent cctv system.
We just bought these quite good quality, do everything on your phone

The missus works at various hospitals around the region and staff cars at James Cook had windows broken. The theory is that the c*nts were looking for NHS ID.

Curfews will be next to stop petty crime.

Just give the police the change to stop and challenge anyone out after dark.
They were doing this at any time of day, and then Namby Pamby feckers were complaining that the Police were being too heavy handed. Anyone caught out without a valid reason, at any time, should be thrown around like rag dolls and arse kicked all the way home. Bring on the curfew !!

There have been dozens of reports around here (Tunstall/Ashbrooke) of folk trying house and car doors, climbing on porches and garage roofs trying windows etc. Surely they must know it is extremely likely the occupants are in the house? I heard some scratching at our bedroom window a few days ago in the early hours and leapt out of bed only to see... next doors f***ing cat staring at me. Little twat.

There have been dozens of reports around here (Tunstall/Ashbrooke) of folk trying house and car doors, climbing on porches and garage roofs trying windows etc. Surely they must know it is extremely likely the occupants are in the house? I heard some scratching at our bedroom window a few days ago in the early hours and leapt out of bed only to see... next doors f***ing cat staring at me. Little twat.
Cat burglar

Don’t live in Sunderland but there will be a 5 iron wrapped across the fuckers neck if I catch anyone trying it on trying to get into my house like.

I’ve been burgled before so know what it feels like.

We're to soft with kids these days, probably going to get loads of shit for this,but here we go.
I was a child of the 50s first thing you learned was if you don't play by the rules you get punished, our school had the cane and that's what you got across your arse, made you think twice.
If our local bobby caught you stepping out of line his size nine boot was what you got, no parents complained, put you on the right path early on.
Now we are more likely to buy little presents to bribe kids to be good, it's as much the fault of modern day parents (not all of them) as the kids.
Couldn't agree more. Soft as shite society these days. Wonder why ***** act the way they do nowadays.

Won't be the cause of all of this, but when lockdown came in, I did wonder about all the junkies and alkies who shoplift to support their habits...and what they'd do now all the shops are shut.

Corner shops still open so can still get their drink... less people to beg off and rob on the streets though.

So watch out... may end up with a smack head trying to break into your house.
Make a sport out of it whack a smack!

Won't be the cause of all of this, but when lockdown came in, I did wonder about all the junkies and alkies who shoplift to support their habits...and what they'd do now all the shops are shut.
Buckfast, Pinot, weed and fags are surplus to requirements as far as I am concerned on what I have experienced personally by people I have had the misfortune to meet. Just cleaned out the empty buckfast bottles from one of them.

Back