Scumbags smashing car windows

We're to soft with kids these days, probably going to get loads of shit for this,but here we go.
I was a child of the 50s first thing you learned was if you don't play by the rules you get punished, our school had the cane and that's what you got across your arse, made you think twice.
If our local bobby caught you stepping out of line his size nine boot was what you got, no parents complained, put you on the right path early on.
Now we are more likely to buy little presents to bribe kids to be good, it's as much the fault of modern day parents (not all of them) as the kids.
I totally agree, Bad Parents = Bad Kids

My small trolley jack (which is no f***ing use whatsoever for my t30 x trail) sits behind my seat. The 2 piece handle however could have other uses. Stays there all the time as we deliver takeaways a few nights a week. I drive, she delivers.

Some little piece of shit broke into my father-in-law's car last night, just off Chester Road. Suspect the little cvunts won't be happy with their haul of a pair of joggers and bag full of urinary stoma bags, but I hope they found something more profitable later on the night and spent it on something they can OD on.

Some little piece of shit broke into my father-in-law's car last night, just off Chester Road. Suspect the little cvunts won't be happy with their haul of a pair of joggers and bag full of urinary stoma bags, but I hope they found something more profitable later on the night and spent it on something they can OD on.
😂 at the haul.

But there’s scum everywhere and it’s always been notorious round there.

Nice quiet street near St Gabriels, so always think of it as a bit different to further down past the hospital. Obviously not.
It’s not the area directly but it’s walking distance to Ford and Pallion etc.

I know a lad who had his camper nicked from up there and my mates family who live on Mount Road (top end) have had a few broken into over the years.

Anyway, not the point. It’s the fact they feel they can break in and take property regardless.

Back