Scum

What the hell is wrong with people - how many stories are we are hearing in the mistreatment or murder of children by their birth parents - currently another case in Wales where daughter was deliberately neglected to the point of obesity and death and surrounded by filth and faeces and maggot infested environment - WTF!!!!
You don't need any qualifications, or have to pass a test to have children...more's the pity.
I'd use scum like murderers and these for organ donation, once they've served their purpose they can jog on.
Without anaesthetic.

Last edited:
The Missus is a manager for Children's services and they are critically underfunded and massively under resourced. The stuff she has to deal with at times would make your toes curl but they just become desensitised to it.
Yeah my sis is involved and she says it's at breaking point.
I dunno how they do it but I'm pleased they do, fair play to your missus.
Why are there so many evil scumbags like these about, vile.

Hope they don't receive the protection they'll be requiring once they are inside.

With a bit of luck they'll both be coming back out in bags before they've served their time.

it’s not excusing them in any way, but I’m sure I’ve read a high percentage have been abused themselves. It’s a horrific cycle where the abused often go on to become the abusers.
You are getting the two mixed up mate.

Adults abused as children don’t normally go on to abuse others.

But as you say abusers have often been abused as children. Two totally different things. And an opinion that needs wiping out.

There really are some evil ***** in the world. I hope they die slowly, in total agony.
Hopefully the bairns are with a loving family and receiving the care these sick bastards were supposed to shower them with.

Back