SCUM

gards2

Striker
Highly recommend this to all of you survival, crafty, zombie killers out there. On sale right now plus the new patch (big one) expected within the next week. It's what Dayz should have been but on a smaller scale.

I was given a free Key off the devs when the game first come out and played it a launch. Remember it been such a empty shell and a absolute lag fest. Always thought they tried to over complicated the game, suprised it's still going.

I was given a free Key off the devs when the game first come out and played it a launch. Remember it been such a empty shell and a absolute lag fest. Always thought they tried to over complicated the game, suprised it's still going.
gerrit re-downloaded lad! I've pu 100 hours in already across various servers.

Missions on the way aswell as NPC's.

Game is very playable but there is still issues with lag. A decent PC is a must.

gerrit re-downloaded lad! I've pu 100 hours in already across various servers.

Missions on the way aswell as NPC's.

Game is very playable but there is still issues with lag. A decent PC is a must.
Hmm may have to have another look at it.
PC shouldn't be a issues with a Ryzen 9 5900x 2080ti and 32GB 3200 ram :)

Highly recommend this to all of you survival, crafty, zombie killers out there. On sale right now plus the new patch (big one) expected within the next week. It's what Dayz should have been but on a smaller scale.
DayZ is still the best of the genre all these years later.

Back