Scum of the Earth

DaftGet

Central Defender
How these fuckers are allowed to live and breed is beyond me. The sentencing needs to be much much tougher absolute pisstake assaulting a paramedic should be immediate 5 years minimum never mind the damage etc

Thug who attacked paramedic and ambulance walks free for 'appalling' violence

Gallagher, of Blyth Street, Seaton Delaval, Northumberland, who has 20 previous convictions,
was sentenced to eight months suspended for 18 months and must pay £1,000 compensation for the damage to the ambulance and £400 to the main victim.

Three strikes (custodial or suspended sentences) and life sentence for me.

How these fuckers are allowed to live and breed is beyond me. The sentencing needs to be much much tougher absolute pisstake assaulting a paramedic should be immediate 5 years minimum never mind the damage etc

Thug who attacked paramedic and ambulance walks free for 'appalling' violence

Gallagher, of Blyth Street, Seaton Delaval, Northumberland, who has 20 previous convictions,
was sentenced to eight months suspended for 18 months and must pay £1,000 compensation for the damage to the ambulance and £400 to the main victim.

Three strikes (custodial or suspended sentences) and life sentence for me.

Absolutely disgraceful.

The three strikes thing is a tough one though. You could get into some mischief as a kid and get a conviction, then a few years later end up in a fight in town which wasn't your doing but still receive a charge of affray or assault followed a few years later where you're at the match and there's a bit of trouble like after a derby match, you're not directly involved but the police grab and you get done for drunk and disorderly.
That's three strikes and life in jail.

Absolutely disgraceful.

The three strikes thing is a tough one though. You could get into some mischief as a kid and get a conviction, then a few years later end up in a fight in town which wasn't your doing but still receive a charge of affray or assault followed a few years later where you're at the match and there's a bit of trouble like after a derby match, you're not directly involved but the police grab and you get done for drunk and disorderly.

How many people do you know that have three convictions? I would argue if you have not learned your lesson after the second and keep getting yourself in similar situations then the chances of you being a wrongen and little overall benefit to the rest of society are statistically high.

Absolutely disgraceful.

Will offences would be tiered. A bit affray would be jail and rehabilitation.

He should have his rights to free healthcare revoked and blacklisted from receiving help from paramedics. It pisses me off how being under the influence somehow mitigates offences.

The reason why scum like him don't go to prison is because the prisons are overcrowded and it costs a lot to send someone to prison, 70 grand a year.

How many people do you know that have three convictions? I would argue if you have not learned your lesson after the second and keep getting yourself in similar situations then the chances of you being a wrongen are statistically high.

I can think of 3 or 4 i know with a handful of convictions. Mainly from their teens or early 20s. Various things mainly like fighting in town, football violence, dealing or possession of controlled substances, drink driving. One or two have done time for burglary and fraud.
Of the 3 main ones I'm thinking of, none have been in trouble for around15 years or more. Life sentences would've been a waste of money in this case.

He should have his rights to free healthcare revoked and blacklisted from receiving help from paramedics. It pisses me off how being under the influence somehow mitigates offences.

The reason why scum like him don't go to prison is because the prisons are overcrowded and it costs a lot to send someone to prison, 70 grand a year.

What is the cost to the tax payer if the paramedic says fuck this im not taking abuse anymore and quits?

Aye the law is fucked..police must tear their hair out at shit like this...I've always wondered why an expensive barrister gets different outcomes to offences other than when someone who can't afford someone other than a run of the mill solicitor..the law is the law and the offence and punishment should not change.

Prison costs are the problem. I'd have the fuckers in windowless boxes with bread and water with the bare minimum spent on giving them the most basic of incarceration. I'd also have the fuckers walking on hamster wheels for 5 hours a day to allow the facility to generate its own electricity.

Prison costs are the problem. I'd have the fuckers in windowless boxes with bread and water with the bare minimum spent on giving them the most basic of incarceration. I'd also have the fuckers walking on hamster wheels for 5 hours a day to allow the facility to generate its own electricity.

A bit third world crime and punishment. But should there be jobs in prison that benefit the community absolutely!

Back