Scum Graffiti barbers on Sea Road

The f***ing briefs have load of ready made excuses and they just select which ones they fancy, depending on the circumstances & individual. If they make a claim, like the chance of being hung ffs, they should provide supporting evidence. They just want to mitigate & care little about the truth.

I'd bet every penny I've got on it being a thick white charver who'll have Tommy Robinson down on his Facebook likes. The English would have been far better had it been done by a rival.
What have you learned from being incorrect?

I only quote you mate as you're the first post I came across of many at the time.

The main thing for me is people stop jumping to conclusions based on their own prejudices. It's woke as fuck to completely disregard the fact that any bad can now never come from a minority but it's also deluded.

Nicholas Moore, mitigating, said Khzri fled Iran, where he faced being hung due to his political views opposing its government, and arrived in the UK in the back of a lorry as an asylum seeker. He is now a refugee with settled status.

Grammar fail from The Echo there.
People are hanged. Decorations are hung.

Nicholas Moore, mitigating, said Khzri fled Iran, where he faced being hung due to his political views opposing its government, and arrived in the UK in the back of a lorry as an asylum seeker. He is now a refugee with settled status.

Grammar fail from The Echo there.
People are hanged. Decorations are hung.
some folk are well hung

Back