Scum Graffiti barbers on Sea Road

W
Ah yes I see I was correct that you are an SFT shitehawk.

You lot are a f***ing cancer on the city. Do nothing but drag it down. Spreading lies and misinformation. Absolute f***ing know nowts. Look at the utter chod you have been posting on here man. Viewing towers and Short Sunderlands :lol: :lol:. Bunch of complete clowns on there at best, some downright nasty people and with a very unhealthy spattering of complete racists too.

Has the Spire sunk yet?
You obviously have some connection to the said Labour council or you are a Labour voting sheep? .The real shitehawks are the Labour establishment here who sadly have a safe seat grip on power.Any evidence SFT have had about the said Labour establishment members probably including yourself has been backed up by hard evidence in trying to expose the corruption which has blighted this city for many a year.In recent years the decent right minded people have gradually began to wake up to what has been happening with the state of this so called city a big indicator as the Labour vote has thankfully began to decline and support dwindle.
The end aim is to make Sunderland a city in nature not just name and this will only happen when the Labour swamp is fully drained out.Such ambitions will NEVER be achieved while the same old self serving guard remain which has sadly been the mantle for many years.As for any ambitious,visionary projects and proposals made by me would go some small way to fulfilling the step change long needed in my home city.Vaux viewing tower and Sunderland flying boat tourist attraction would both contribute to raising the bar of positive development additions here.Being a pig ignorant,narrow minded,lacking in any foresight kind of person...lol... you are going by your poisonous,out of touch and inaccurate replies I dont expect you to understand this at all as its clear you still have a town mentality like all the other Labour sheep who continue to infest this city along with the said Labour councillors who put themselves first then the Labour party second with Sunderland and it's people a distant distant last.

Last edited:
W
You obviously have some connection to the said Labour council or you are a Labour voting sheep? .The real shitehawks are the Labour establishment here who sadly have a safe seat grip on power.Any evidence SFT have had about the said Labour establishment members probably including yourself has been backed up by hard evidence in trying to expose the corruption which has blighted this city for many a year.In recent years the decent right minded people have gradually began to wake up to what has been happening with the state of this so called city a big indicator as the Labour vote has thankfully began to decline and support dwindle.
The end aim is to make Sunderland a city in nature not just name and this will only happen when the Labour swamp is fully drained out.Such ambitions will NEVER be achieved while the same old self serving guard remain which has sadly been the mantle for many years.As for any ambitious,visionary projects and proposals made by me would go some small way to fulfilling the step change long needed in my home city.Vaux viewing tower and Sunderland flying boat tourist attraction would both contribute to raising the bar of positive development additions here.Being a pig ignorant,narrow minded,lacking in any foresight kind of person...lol... you are going by your poisonous,out of touch and inaccurate replies I dont expect you to understand this at all as its clear you still have a town mentality like all the other Labour sheep who continue to infest this city along with the said Labour councillors who put themselves first then the Labour party second with Sunderland and it's people a distant distant last.

friggin hell man. calls people for having a town mentality (whatever that means), then doesnt believe it's a city himself :lol: :lol: :lol:

W
So you are MBH?

W
:lol: :lol:

Remember a few months back when the 3 hairdressers got graffiti on them. People on hear were desperate for it to be 'racially motivated and were making it out it was like 'Krystallnight' and because of Brexit. Think a few on here called it out https://www.sunderlandecho.com/news...er-falling-out-with-owners-court-told-3206509

I thowt the general concensus was that it was that it was summat amongst the Turkish/Kurdish community but perhaps history has been rewritten.

I thowt the general concensus was that it was that it was summat amongst the Turkish/Kurdish community but perhaps history has been rewritten.
It was by a small proportion of people on here, anyone with a brain didn't. It was declared a racist incident straightaway by many Scum Graffiti barbers on Sea Road
Refugee with settled status, send the criminal back.
bit harsh! we wouldn't deport a rapist so bit much to deport the Iranian Banksy

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Moore requested a mental health report, saying Khrzi believed his phone was hacked and was getting electric shocks, heard voices and made references to ‘black magic’.

Being a chocoholic is no excuse.

Back