Scullery Silky

Howton3r

Full Back
Lovely Sundays dinner, absolutely dreadful service.

Had a table for booked for 1pm, didn't get out til 3:30pm, only had two course for 4 adults.

Anyone else note how shit the service is at the scullery? Shame cos food is spot on.

Lovely Sundays dinner, absolutely dreadful service.

Had a table for booked for 1pm, didn't get out til 3:30pm, only had two course for 4 adults.

Anyone else note how shit the service is at the scullery? Shame cos food is spot on.

Other half went with her dad for breakfast and with mates for early tea...on both occasions service was shocking.....an age to take your order......nicely done out but badly run in her view

It's proper dink. Does the owner still post on here?
Aye. Basically told lies and denied everything until caught out then pretended he never denied anything.

Not the brightest. Also pays the monstrosity Jolene for fake reviews.

Sounds like the place is absolute shite mind so I can understand the underhand tactics.

Other half went with her dad for breakfast and with mates for early tea...on both occasions service was shocking.....an age to take your order......nicely done out but badly run in her view

In a nutshell, feels like the whole place is lacking in decent management. Individually all the staff are nice and the food is lovely. Doesn't appear to be any process in place for how to deal with customers. Staff just faffing around, rather than thinking... "hmm table 10 has been finished with their plates for a bit, best clear and offer dessert/coffee/bill"

Yeah last time we went I was stood at the bar waiting to pay and the lass had her back to us doing something and didn't even acknowledge that I was there. Thats after we waited that long for our drinks that our breakfast arrived not long after. No complaints about the food but they aren't exactly the most polite of staff either

Back