Scrote gets rough justice meted out

Canny whack that mind.

But two wrongs don't make a right, and there's way more than two wrongs there.

I am less concerned with the Punto hitting the scrote than I am with the Punto tearing after him like that through a residential area. Totally unacceptable IMO.

:lol::lol::lol: Good enough for the little shite.

Was advised years ago after the theft of a mates mountain bike by a known scrote family from Farra that it would be hard for the coppers to prosecute, and that my friend was informed to take matters into his own hands to retrieve the bike! This is 20+ years ago, and things are so much worse for the coppers these days and these acts of retaliation are now all too often because of it.

The police seemed as concerned that the scrote on the moped had been apprehended and charged with his crime of riding up and down on a mini bike kicking wing mirrors as chasing down the driver of the Punto which wiped him out into the back of a van then burnt it out.

Harsh but fair?
If I find the lad driving the punto I’d buy him a pint

I’m creased at him bouncing off the van bonnet.
This! Little twat! If he’d knocked a bairn over while off his face on drugs on that moped I bet he wouldn’t have served much time for it!
Canny whack that mind.

But two wrongs don't make a right, and there's way more than two wrongs there.

I am less concerned with the Punto hitting the scrote than I am with the Punto tearing after him like that through a residential area. Totally unacceptable IMO.
Was probably an off duty copper gone rogue

"In my opinion this was a deliberate act by the driver of the Punto"

Aye, I mean maybe - just maybe - the Punto instantly doing a U-turn when the bike went past before speeding after it, pursuing it down multiple streets and driving directly into it could suggest it was deliberate.

"In my opinion this was a deliberate act by the driver of the Punto"

Aye, I mean maybe - just maybe - the Punto instantly doing a U-turn when the bike went past before speeding after it, pursuing it down multiple streets and driving directly into it could suggest it was deliberate.
:lol: Aye, it is a little more than an opinion, the camera does not lie. ;)

How many times have you seen little arseholes like this just get away scot free for similar things.

He would have just gone on causing thousands of pounds of damage and if he ever got caught all he would have received is a community order.
So I'm torn, yes the punto guy was out of order, but so was the scrote in the first place.

As much as I laughed when he bounced off the van and was filled with a sense of karma, I’m not comfortable with people taking the law into their own hands. The punishment must fit the crime. We’ve seen enough evidence of mob mentality, locals beating up a paediatric nurse as they thought he was a paedophile.

The scrote had no helmet on and the result could have been terminal. Also a high speed chase through a residential area is hardly safe. As I say, this ended ok, but it could have been much worse.

Back