Script Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah, never crossed my mind - but it was probably from the other browser window I had open, streaming the Man U match.

Because I wasn't interacting with that browser window, I didn't think it was the cause - but it could easily have been a script to load advert overlays or something like that.

Sorry to have wasted your time.

Not a waste of time at all, I'd rather know when people are having problems so they can be sorted - and I am just guessing at the cause.

Not a waste of time at all, I'd rather know when people are having problems so they can be sorted - and I am just guessing at the cause.

Hmmm, just had the error again - this time I have one browser open and only one tab too - then I opened this thread and got the same error again. I've never had anything similar with any other site. I don't have ads blocked on the SMB.

Script: https://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.1.4.min.js:3
Debug code:

/*! jQuery v2.1.4 | (c) 2005, 2015 jQuery Foundation, Inc. | jquery.org/license */
!function(a,b){"object"==typeof module&&"object"==typeof module.exports?module.exports=a.document?b(a,!0):function(a){if(!a.document)throw new Error("jQuery requires a window with a document");return b(a)}:b(a)}("undefined"!=typeof window?window:this,function(a,b){var c=[],d=c.slice,e=c.concat,f=c.push,g=c.indexOf,h={},i=h.toString,j=h.hasOwnProperty,k={},l=a.document,m="2.1.4",n=function(a,b){return new n.fn.init(a,b)},o=/^[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+|[\s\uFEFF\xA0]+$/g,p=/^-ms-/,q=/-([\da-z])/gi,r=function(a,b){return b.toUpperCase()};n.fn=n.prototype={jquery:m,constructor:n,selector:"",length:0,toArray:function(){return d.call(this)},get:function(a){return null!=a?0>a?this[a+this.length]:this[a]:d.call(this)},pushStack:function(a){var b=n.merge(this.constructor(),a);return b.prevObject=this,b.context=this.context,b},each:function(a,b){return n.each(this,a,b)},map:function(a){return this.pushStack(n.map(this,function(b,c){return a.call(b,c,b)}))},slice:function(){return this.pushStack(d.apply(this,arguments))},first:function(){return this.eq(0)},last:function(){return this.eq(-1)},eq:function(a){var b=this.length,c=+a+(0>a?b:0);return this.pushStack(c>=0&&b>c?[this[c]]:[])},end:function(){return this.prevObject||this.constructor(null)},push:f,sort:c.sort,splice:c.splice},n.extend=n.fn.extend=function(){var a,b,c,d,e,f,g=arguments[0]||
Goes on for f***ing ages.....
{return J(this,function(b,e,f){var g=Jb(b);return void 0===f?g?g[c]:b[e]:void(g?g.scrollTo(d?a.pageXOffset:f,d?f:a.pageYOffset):b[e]=f)},b,e,arguments.length,null)}}),n.each(["top","left"],function(a,b){n.cssHooks=ya(k.pixelPosition,function(a,c){return c?(c=xa(a,b),va.test(c)?n(a).position()+"px":c):void 0})}),n.each({Height:"height",Width:"width"},function(a,b){n.each({padding:"inner"+a,content:b,"":"outer"+a},function(c,d){n.fn[d]=function(d,e){var f=arguments.length&&(c||"boolean"!=typeof d),g=c||(d===!0||e===!0?"margin":"border");return J(this,function(b,c,d){var e;return n.isWindow(b)?b.document.documentElement["client"+a]:9===b.nodeType?(e=b.documentElement,Math.max(b.body["scroll"+a],e["scroll"+a],b.body["offset"+a],e["offset"+a],e["client"+a])):void 0===d?n.css(b,c,g):n.style(b,c,d,g)},b,f?d:void 0,f,null)}})}),n.fn.size=function(){return this.length},n.fn.andSelf=n.fn.addBack,"function"==typeof define&&define.amd&&define("jquery",[],function(){return n});var Kb=a.jQuery,Lb=a.$;return n.noConflict=function(b){return a.$===n&&(a.$=Lb),b&&a.jQuery===n&&(a.jQuery=Kb),n},typeof b===U&&(a.jQuery=a.$=n),n});

Any ideas?

That could still be the cause, as adblock will still be running, whether it is disabled on the site or not (thanks for disabling here BTW).

If you had the error consistently it would be interesting to disable all addons and see what happens, but if it is intermittent I understand that would be awkward to try.

I will load up that combination of Firefox and ABP later myself and see what I can find.

Reactions: PTR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back