Scratters in lockdown.

Maybe a decade ago. Coppers aren't really arsed anymore. Look at the clip of them, getting bullied by a bunch of charvers

Tbf their hands are tied with from modern video technology.

Not being able to see over a 5ft fence doesn't strike the fear of god into your average council estate bag rat either mind you.

Does not surprise me that video at all. If you have been brought up in sunderland from a council estate upbringing like me you grow up knowing shit loads of absolute f***ing subspecies families who perpetually breed subspecies and so the cycle goes on and on. Even on my decent area of sunderland the street has had its share of scrotes private renting from landlords who don’t give a fuck.
Well, nowt like a bit of stereotyping.

What chance has this country got when self entitled wankers like that have no respect for anyone.

They need to send in the army to places like that - beast them, batter them or whatever but teach them a lesson they'll never forget.

As for civil liberties... tough... its a national emergency

Me fatha has said the same thing for 40 years - sterilise them so they can't breed.

If we'd started with a programme like that in 1980 none of that would be happening now.
Send in the f***ing army? FFS
About what? Scratter family’s, give your head a shake man and get the sand off it
Just about every fucker from Sunderland post war was from a Council estate.
Most people to this day who live on Council estates are respectable people.

Last edited:
Send in the f***ing army? FFS

Just about every fucker from Sunderland post war was from a Council estate.
Most people to this day who live on Council estates are respectable people.
Yes i know they are, my parents still live on one and a lot of mates. Right get this straight. I said on council estates whilst growing up their was and still is certain families who continue to make other residents life miserable and have a tendency to produce horrible offspring. Fuck all to do with trying to undermine council estate people.

Yes i know they are, my parents still live on one and a lot of mates. Right get this straight. I said on council estates whilst growing up their was and still is certain families who continue to make other residents life miserable and have a tendency to produce horrible offspring. Fuck all to do with trying to undermine council estate people.
I agree, we all know they’re there and know who they are.
It’s about time the kid gloves were off and they were hammered. Sentences need to be tougher and 5 years should mean 5 years, not 2 and a half.

I agree, we all know they’re there and know who they are.
It’s about time the kid gloves were off and they were hammered. Sentences need to be tougher and 5 years should mean 5 years, not 2 and a half.
Cheers, glad we got that sorted as no way would i denigrate anybody from a council estate , it just maddens me that certain families make law abiding citizens lives a misery by arriving to live next door to them. Still get your full amount of arrogant arseholes on private estates but that is another discussion 😉

The person who filmed that thought it would be a good idea to post it on Facebook, presumably because they thought it would portray them in a positive light.

Tbf their hands are tied with from modern video technology.

Not being able to see over a 5ft fence doesn't strike the fear of god into your average council estate bag rat either mind you.

Perhaps those coppers had a really productive day, aside from that altercation. If so then they were caught at rare moment of being ineffectual. If not then they are stealing a living and should be sacked.

The morons involved are obviously identifiable. They should be nicked. Prosecuted for everything possible with as much publicity as possible. Sadly neither will happen.

Those coppers are an absolute embarrassment. Each of them clueless and terrified
Or not wanting to get close and make direct contact with someone unnecessarily when there's a virus going round that's killing old and vulnerable people. The same people they likely to come into contact with on the same shift.

Not one of them looked terrified. Of course youd be able to do a better job no doubt.

What else can they do?

The 'scratters' are clearly pieces of shit but they are right in that they aren't breaking any specific laws

Erm yes they're. One person claimed in the video he didnt live there. The cop then asked for his details which he refused to give. At this point he is arrestable. Health protection regulations state a person should be directed home. Refusal means either fine or reported. If he the refuses details the necessitty to arrest comes into play in order to establish name and address.

The should have their hearts pulled out of their chests and eaten raw in front of them whilst still beating.

Their corpses should then be paraded through the streets before being shit on in the nearest town square.

Is that enough virtue signalled for everyone?
That’s not really virtue is it mate?

Do you even know what the word means you little parrot?
Delving deeper it turns out a useful idiot has played you all, remarkable :)
Wow, what a cryptic and mysterious post, you sure showed us!

Oh wait, no you didn’t, no one gives a fuck.

Last edited:
Absolute scum, who should be dealt with accordingly. But the law are an utter embarrassment. I certainly wouldn't feel safe if they were based at my local station. It has been claimed by the resident law on here that the scum behaved in a way that an arrest was a justifiable outcome. Maybe they should have called these lads.

Logon or register to see this image

Some of the replies on here are embarrassing, as well.

We were in lockdown last week and there was a police speed van on the A19 at Thirsk, and another one on the A1 at Boroughbridge. The roads were empty.

The vans are not ran by police officers. Civilian staff man them. Tickets are usually processed by civilian staff. Vehicles are more likely to speed when roads are empty
Love the replies from people on here that cops these days are an embarassment and soft :lol: no clue what the job takes

Last edited:
Incompetent is your word, not mine.

Have you any idea how many pieces of legislation are on the statute books? It is impossible to know every one of them.

I am of the mindset that due to the nature of the job and the people that I mostly deal with I am almost certain to contract covid at some point.
No I don’t, but it’s their job to know them.

Back