Scrattermarkets Fine Ales and Beers

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarramackem

Winger
Since us scratters that live nowhere near Lou's can't post on that thread anymore thought I'd start a new one;)

Was in Asda Boldon earlier, seems they've more than doubled their selection of craft beers. Quite impressed by the choice.
Picked up a growler of Hop Fiction that I'll be sampling in a bit followed by some Rebel IPA and a can of 13 guns
Enjoy your Saturday slurps everyone:)

Looking forward to my nights biize and watching Haye fight

Had first Stella just as thirst quencher, couple of weissbier next, red wine after that and will end up on the Glenfarclas

Popped up to coppers in Gosforth today for a few, looking forward to trying a breakfast Milk stout I got. Also home bargains had Caledonian brewery pale ale and craft lager in for 80p a bottle.

Had first Stella just as thirst quencher, couple of weissbier next, red wine after that and will end up on the Glenfarclas

Sounds similar to my line up marra. Hop fiction is gone, couple more bottles then cracking me bottle of Chilean Carmenere and will finish with a Woodford reserve or two whilst watching the fight

just finished a rather good wheat beer from aldi - topper stuff but fcuk knows what its called though...

Might have a look....got a Lidl not too far away mind

Got a couple of bottles from Sainsbury's...begins with W....fucked if I remember name.

Not bad though

Horrible stuff, give your head a shake and get some moretti

Since us scratters that live nowhere near Lou's can't post on that thread anymore thought I'd start a new one;)

Was in Asda Boldon earlier, seems they've more than doubled their selection of craft beers. Quite impressed by the choice.
Picked up a growler of Hop Fiction that I'll be sampling in a bit followed by some Rebel IPA and a can of 13 guns
Enjoy your Saturday slurps everyone:)
Supermarkets have been quite static for a while in what new stuff they get in for a couple of years now. Certainly with stouts & porters anyway. Very rarely do I see new ones. Even B&M who used to get all kinds of random job lots in seem to have a consistent range now. That said, I think Tesco on Newcastle Rd is the only place I've seen sell Brewdog's Jet Black Heart Milk Stout yesterday.

M&S have a good selection at decent prices.
The Eldon Sq one had a cracking selection last time I went. High St West & Galleries wasn't much to write home about.

Supermarkets have been quite static for a while in what new stuff they get in for a couple of years now. Certainly with stouts & porters anyway. Very rarely do I see new ones. Even B&M who used to get all kinds of random job lots in seem to have a consistent range now. That said, I think Tesco on Newcastle Rd is the only place I've seen sell Brewdog's Jet Black Heart Milk Stout yesterday.

Certainly Morrisons in Jarrow has had a canny range in for a good while now but I was taken aback by the amount on offer had increased in Asda Boldon yesterday.

Tesco had 12 cans of Punk IPA for 11.50 the other day.

Well that's a good shout. It's about £4 a pint in The Chesters. Might be £3.90, I get confused. Something is £4.05... oh aye, it's Hophouse 13. Shocking that a local pub charges over £4 a pint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back