Scrabble

Played against my sister and her boyfriend last time I was back home. Whooped them both. Also played the Spanish equivalent recently against the missus (no) and whooped her in English. When we played in Spanish, about half my turns I couldn't take so I ended up sulking. :D

I'm a massive fan of Scrabble, I have the app and I play single player against the computer on "expert". The computer has won 17 times, I've won 343 times ;):lol: (and yes, I can prove it should any fool cry "bullshit" ):D.
The app is free to use, it just has ads etc.

had a game of this over the holidays with the family

what a brilliant game it is
It's my favourite game, great for the brain :cool:.

Last edited:
I'm a massive fan of Scrabble, I have the app and I play single player against the computer on "expert". The computer has won 17 times, I've won 343 times ;):lol: (and yes, I can prove it should any fool cry "bullshit" ):D.

Which app? Is it any good?

Logon or register to see this image

Logon or register to see this image

Bastid, beat me to the Oxyphenbutazone :D

Any fooker who gets that word deserves a good kicking mind :lol:

Playing with yourself on a regular basis then ?

Bastid, beat me to the Oxyphenbutazone :D

Any fooker who gets that word deserves a good kicking mind :lol:
:lol:

Once someone puts that down, you pretend to have a coughing fit flaying your arms around knocking all the tiles off the board.

And, yes, I'm a f***ing sore loser:lol:

Oh yes, total satisfaction tbf :lol:.
:lol:

and you expect me to keep my mind out of the gutter when you make comments like that, pal??!:lol:

Back