Scousers Walk Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scousers planning a walk out on 77th minute on Saturday in protest at new ticket pricing :eek:

I suppose them all lighting candles would be against Health & Safety regulations ;)
Totally support this, I think everyone should do it. It's a f***ing disgrace some clubs can charge over £50 a ticket when they are raking in £100million a season. Greedy wankers.

What's the f***ing point in walking out in the 77th minute,by then the owners will have their money!

Only way to stop it is to not go and not pay the money in the first place.

Only then and I mean only then will owners take any notice,they don't give a fuck about banners or walkouts they only care about money!

Like it or not they want the richest people possible to go to games, average Joe who takes his own kets and pop in mean fuck all to clubs
Of course. Customers and tourists with kids spend more in the club shop than your hardcore who rolls in 5 mins before kick off from the boozer.

Sit next to a southern lad whose been a season ticket holder there for donkeys year's. He's been going on about it, apparently they said they wouldn't raise the ticket price to pay for the stand, but now they have and are looking to relocate those that have had season tickets there for years, seems a bit shoddy.
bit like they did to us in the north stand for the corporates.

My point is that it is more "look at us" behaviour. The only way anything will be done about ticket prices is if fans of ALL clubs (maybe organised by a group like the FSF) have an organised boycott over a weekend.

A lot of us are season ticket holders and have paid upfront but if one weekend fans at all clubs decided to miss the first 10 minutes so that TV screens all over the world showed largely empty stadia then that drives the message home far more than a walkout at a pre-determined time.

Commentators would have to explain to their audience exactly why the ground is largely empty and us fans are inconvenienced for only a short time (especially those who have paid upfront)

My point is that it is more "look at us" behaviour. The only way anything will be done about ticket prices is if fans of ALL clubs (maybe organised by a group like the FSF) have an organised boycott over a weekend.

A lot of us are season ticket holders and have paid upfront but if one weekend fans at all clubs decided to miss the first 10 minutes so that TV screens all over the world showed largely empty stadia then that drives the message home far more than a walkout at a pre-determined time.

Commentators would have to explain to their audience exactly why the ground is largely empty and us fans are inconvenienced for only a short time (especially those who have paid upfront)

It's not 'look at us' though. They're obviously having an effect with the stuff they're doing. No way would the yanks be giving 1,000 tickets to local kids etc if it wasn't for those campaigning.

Jesus wept man.

You can clearly see the prices are a bad thing. You can see something should be done about it. And you can see that some form of walkout would be a good thing.

However, because it's Liverpool fans you're so twisted (as are many clubs) that you construct to be some sort of attention-seeking, sympathy-wanting stunt as it adheres to your stereotype-ridden dislike of Liverpool fans.

I cannot understand how any football fan, at all, can think this is a bad thing. The problem is, some people are so blinded by petty hatreds due to the football clubs they support/dislike that they cannot see reason and think those who do it are dicks.

This is probably why nothing will ever happen, because some people will prefer to be continually ripped off rather than dare to align with supporters who they "hate". It's all very sad.

Jesus wept man.

You can clearly see the prices are a bad thing. You can see something should be done about it. And you can see that some form of walkout would be a good thing.

However, because it's Liverpool fans you're so twisted (as are many clubs) that you construct to be some sort of attention-seeking, sympathy-wanting stunt as it adheres to your stereotype-ridden dislike of Liverpool fans.

I cannot understand how any football fan, at all, can think this is a bad thing. The problem is, some people are so blinded by petty hatreds due to the football clubs they support/dislike that they cannot see reason and think those who do it are dicks.

This is probably why nothing will ever happen, because some people will prefer to be continually ripped off rather than dare to align with supporters who they "hate". It's all very sad.

Excellent post,you are dead right,some fans refuse to see the bigger picture as too busy scoring points off other fans.

Jesus wept man.

Adequately sums them up. Of course if you add to that the "media darlings" they've become thanks to the BBC wankfest it might help you understand the total indifference many nuetral fans have towards them. Never really understood how they have become deserving of such sympathy or empathy for that matter. Maybe it's some kind of nasty hybrid residue of Heysel, Hillsborough and Ian Rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back