Scousers Walk Out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's going to happen they'll score in 77th minute to go 3 up and our fans will walk out.

It's the Sunderland way.

£77 for a category A game is outrageous though. regardless of how much they are changing to see a lowly team like us or Bournemouth
Depends how many tickets there are in each price bracket. Category A in Main Stand Upper is £36. Only way you can judge it is by weighting and to do that you'd have to know how many seats are available in each category.

Isn't the cheapest match day ticket at anfield about 45 quid,fair play to those who are protesting on Saturday
£9 according to that price-list. Can't be right can it?

They have a real problem with tourist fans - I tried to get a hotel room down there for our game last season and it was 210 quid for the juries Inn, same room 80 quid the week before when Liverpool were away.

The tourists will pay way over the odds for one game. Its all part of the premier league plan, and this new TV deal isn't going to help at all...

I don't see the problem, football is a working class sport for the working class man/woman. Liverpool is a working class city just like Sunderland.

Fair play to them.

Agreed, great swathes of the population are being prevented from doing something that's been passed down through the generations and it's a disgrace. Football clubs should be just that, clubs, not companies, they should be about more than just profit. I fully support the Liverpool fans in this and hope it gets a good amount of attention generated

We should follow suit in protest to Short
I'm gonna sing "we can see you sneaking out" while celebrating our third.

I know they wont...and that's a disgrace.

If it was me, I would drop season ticket prices but raise game day tickets...give the loyal fans a break.
Cracking idea that is to be fair. As long as it wasn't away support having them raised.

Infairness when to compare our ticket prices to others we are doing ok.
I've always said we undersell in order to keep attendances high.

Do we? I've genuinely never heard anyone take the piss out of Evertons ticket prices.
I do. They are ridiculous for such a shit view. So is Anfield, by the way. You probably get charged £25-27 for the privilege of an unobstructed view as well when coming here. Robbin' bastards. :evil:

Last edited:
same old shite over and over just change the club. fair play for 'trying' but its all a bit huffy puffy

anyone with half a brain cell has been saying for years; stop going.

the ONLY protest that will make any difference is a one that hits clubs in the pocket. and by that, i mean, if the matches were played in front of empty stadia, the value of the 'product' would decrease.

walk-outs after you have paid for a ticket, over ticket pricing, is just daft. boycotting games is the only way. even if you have already paid for a ST, just stop going and dont buy another one. if enough people follow suit it will sharp change
Impossible for Liverpool at Anfield. The amount of plastics,tourists,gloryseekers would snap up tickets if season ticket holders pack in.

There are ST in the names of dead people at Anfield such is the demand.

It's away games where nobody should turn up. But idiots will continue to buy tickets.

I'm gonna sing "we can see you sneaking out" while celebrating our third.

Cracking idea that is to be fair. As long as it wasn't away support having them raised.

I've always said we undersell in order to keep attendances high.

I do. They are ridiculous for such a shit view. So is Anfield, by the way. You probably get charged £25-27 for the privilege of an unobstructed view as well when coming here. Robbin' bastards. :evil:

I would treat the away support like season ticket holders

Scousers planning a walk out on 77th minute on Saturday in protest at new ticket pricing :eek:

I suppose them all lighting candles would be against Health & Safety regulations ;)
Maybe some good seats available in the 78min..

Impossible for Liverpool at Anfield. The amount of plastics,tourists,gloryseekers would snap up tickets if season ticket holders pack in.

There are ST in the names of dead people at Anfield such is the demand.

It's away games where nobody should turn up. But idiots will continue to buy tickets.

Liverpool pulled off a boycott of Hull a couple of years ago tbf.

Sit next to a southern lad whose been a season ticket holder there for donkeys year's. He's been going on about it, apparently they said they wouldn't raise the ticket price to pay for the stand, but now they have and are looking to relocate those that have had season tickets there for years, seems a bit shoddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back